Looking for the BEST Low Level PvP [28 and under]

"
Lordsidro wrote:
I'm looking for item level 35, level 28 gear. Corals, Irons rings, helms. High on my list is a High end 1H sword. Dream fragments, meginords and wonderlust on SC.

In the interest of helping this thread turn into a temporary LLD hangout and chat area, may I suggest that you meant to say iLevel 36 coral rings and armor? iLevel 36 (36*0.8=28.8, but the game rounds down to a level 28 req) actually allows your accessories and armor to roll the Rotund (+60-69 Maximum Life) mod. iLevel 35 doesn't. iLvl 35 or even a bit lower may work for weapons, though, depending on what affixes you are looking for.

:)
Last edited by visibiliti on Mar 5, 2013, 11:50:15 AM
I have been farming mud flats (34) on cruel recently for my iLvl 36 base item gathering for future crafting.

I tried farming level 36 zones like Tidal island, but I found that it is much quicker to go into mud flats (34) and just quicksilver flask across the whole thing, killing Oozeback Bloom and any other rare enemies on the way (rare enemies give +2 iLvl on drops, so iLvl 36 gear), then porting back to town, stashing it; rinse and repeat. Also with some IIQ and IIR gives more chances of finding good iLvl 36 rares.

Last edited by visibiliti on Mar 5, 2013, 11:52:26 AM
Last comment:

I think as LLD becomes more popular, finding godly 28 gear for sale is going to become harder and harder, with more people gobbling it up and for higher prices... That's why I am trying to work out a good farming method now, to have a chance of creating upgrades for myself without having to buy them for exorbitant prices...

(I don't have time to play often, so don't have a super high level main char, so don't have much currency overall)
^Thanks, I was just wondering where to farm. Appreciate it.
edit:
nvm the question. Seems like I am too stupid to properly read the mechanics thread...

regards
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
Last edited by Azdrubel on Mar 5, 2013, 12:49:18 PM
Wonder if it'd be possible to make a site that tracks pvp stats?

Edit: I would think that would increase the popularity of LLD by a lot.
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Mar 5, 2013, 12:51:45 PM
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
Wonder if it'd be possible to make a site that tracks pvp stats?

Edit: I would think that would increase the popularity of LLD by a lot.

I don't think /pvp is pullable from outside the game currently. If we had something that tracked stats it would probably have to be on an honor system currently, seems tedious.

It would be really awesome if GGG eventually stored data on what characters you have fought, how many times, and the outcome of the matches, and had it stored into your character profile so that other sites could use plugins to compile match statistics... One day maybe!

I agree that the popularity would rise if this were accomplished.
Last edited by visibiliti on Mar 5, 2013, 1:16:38 PM
"
visibiliti wrote:
"
Lordsidro wrote:
I'm looking for item level 35, level 28 gear. Corals, Irons rings, helms. High on my list is a High end 1H sword. Dream fragments, meginords and wonderlust on SC.

In the interest of helping this thread turn into a temporary LLD hangout and chat area, may I suggest that you meant to say iLevel 36 coral rings and armor? iLevel 36 (36*0.8=28.8, but the game rounds down to a level 28 req) actually allows your accessories and armor to roll the Rotund (+60-69 Maximum Life) mod. iLevel 35 doesn't. iLvl 35 or even a bit lower may work for weapons, though, depending on what affixes you are looking for.

:)

Correct. Typo. You Still want i36 for weapons for chance to roll %elementals rolls.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Mar 5, 2013, 2:02:41 PM
So you all know... I have managed something that shouldn't have happened. I level 51 level 26 ring...? GG XD

On a different note. I have a shop with LLD Gear that I find ranging from amazing belts/sheilds to bows with high dmg/ias/ CHAOS RES for lv 28's. If I get permission from Phantaszm I'll link the page here, if not, Just pm me on here or ingame @DualDualer
"
TgTalcon wrote:
So you all know... I have managed something that shouldn't have happened. I level 51 level 26 ring...? GG XD

This is absolutely possible. It just means that your ilvl 51 item did not 'roll' any mods from the level 37 and up categories.

Therefore, if you really spent 10 years with this game, (and actually had the <=28 level req support gems and mana pool to support it), you could eventually find a high iLvl 6-Link chest, and keep re-rolling it until it rolled perfect level 36-and-below mods. :)
Last edited by visibiliti on Mar 5, 2013, 4:21:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info