[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
DemiSandal wrote:
Any tip for me currently at lvl 82 but i ran my pob, at best theoretically i can get 700-800k ish shaper dps max. What do i need beside better stat stick and sword? ik my sword have no crit that why i got ass mark ring.
https://pastebin.com/VHE1yXuj
thank

the pastebin doesnt work
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

Still acquiring stuff, but accuracy is worrying me. I'm going to try to get 300+ on other ring but I need to keep at least 40 Dex on it. I'm at 88 at current level. Would it be wise to take a couple accuracy nodes on tree until I can get it to 90+ through gear? This is the first melee crit build I've done since beta, and it's kinda fucked how leveling LOWERS your accuracy lol. Still smashing shit easily, so I'm not sure how important it is. Thanks.

u could take the accuracy node next to dervish instead of atk speed.

If you want more accuracy, you gotta get more light/cold res on boots/helm/belt so you can get dps rings.

easier way to increase dps is to replace your flasks. you dont need a mana flask and i dont think you need 2 of any flasks either. get a lions roar and atziris

btw, take the jewel socket on the right of the tree. the path gives 10 dex. you can also get a better statstick (or a similar one except with an open suffix) and craft dex on it.

i dont think it'll cost much for u to upgrade most of your gear. good sword, amulet, chest though.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
DemiSandal wrote:
Any tip for me currently at lvl 82 but i ran my pob, at best theoretically i can get 700-800k ish shaper dps max. What do i need beside better stat stick and sword? ik my sword have no crit that why i got ass mark ring.
thank

the pastebin doesnt work

oh sorry
https://pastebin.com/RBtCchdA
"
DemiSandal wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
DemiSandal wrote:
thank

the pastebin doesnt work

oh sorry
https://pastebin.com/RBtCchdA

hmm. i dont see any huge obvious issues. but theres clearly room for improvement for nearly every single area.

1. you have too much fire res. get helm/belt/boots that have cold/light res. (you have good boots but recraft higher life)

2. abyss jewel in your belt isnt better than 40 life implicit on a leather belt. You should just get a leather belt. you'll get a much better one with the same budget.

3. your curse on hit ring isnt good. you could have more added phys/life/accuracy/ele damage/crit chance etc. curses arent effective against shaper (only 20% effectiveness)

4. level up and grab the jewel sockets. get at least 30% crit multi in every single socket. I dont think you need to get life on the jewels in tree. they cost a lot and life is easier to get in other places (gear and 5% life nodes). your crit multi is less than 400. try to get to 500. i have almost 600. leveling is a huge dps boost.

5. your statstick is lackluster. By now, I think you can find something better for even as low as 1c. try to find one with 30% phys as fire, and craftable crit multi. idk your budget but something like http://poe.trade/search/gonaseutonazui

6. your sword is high dps but doesnt have crit. try to find one with like 6.5% crit. even at the cost of pdps loss.

7. r u using aspect of spider? or arctic armour? I think you should get a better helm with life res accuracy dex etc

8. also, attach combustion to totem. itll burn enemies and lower their res. Also, vaal double strike cannot bleed enemies because it wont be doing any phys damage. so it doesnt work too well in this build.

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 26, 2018, 1:39:49 PM
Would like to know how to increase my dps for the build.
https://pastebin.com/GsMfRRBZ
I will change to Alira once I hit 90lv
Last edited by kwong20903 on Sep 26, 2018, 1:40:52 PM
"
kwong20903 wrote:

The big obvious issues are that you lack accuracy, and your amulet has no DPS mods.

you have attributes and res on the amulet, and DPS on the belt, res on rings. This is kinda backwards and inefficient. Amulet is a great place to get DPS. belt is a great place to get res. rings are great for attributes/DPS.

Get a DPS amulet with life, added phys, ele damage, crit multi, crit chance, accuracy. (crit multi and accuracy are priority). you shouldnt need res on the amulet. get it somewhere else.

I think you should get accuracy on rings. achieve 90% hit chance.

I dont think you should be using that belt. you lack res, so I suggest u get lots of res on belt. res on jewels help too by the way. try to find 2 multi + double res jewels. attributes too.

your abyss jewels are not too great. i think you can find better ones. maybe with res/accuracy/life/multi/attributes. added fire/light/cold is not good.

get a vaal wachief.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

Still acquiring stuff, but accuracy is worrying me. I'm going to try to get 300+ on other ring but I need to keep at least 40 Dex on it. I'm at 88 at current level. Would it be wise to take a couple accuracy nodes on tree until I can get it to 90+ through gear? This is the first melee crit build I've done since beta, and it's kinda fucked how leveling LOWERS your accuracy lol. Still smashing shit easily, so I'm not sure how important it is. Thanks.

u could take the accuracy node next to dervish instead of atk speed.

If you want more accuracy, you gotta get more light/cold res on boots/helm/belt so you can get dps rings.

easier way to increase dps is to replace your flasks. you dont need a mana flask and i dont think you need 2 of any flasks either. get a lions roar and atziris

btw, take the jewel socket on the right of the tree. the path gives 10 dex. you can also get a better statstick (or a similar one except with an open suffix) and craft dex on it.

i dont think it'll cost much for u to upgrade most of your gear. good sword, amulet, chest though.

Thanks so much! I'm definitely going to do some searching when I get home.
Spoiler
"

hmm. i dont see any huge obvious issues. but theres clearly room for improvement for nearly every single area.

1. you have too much fire res. get helm/belt/boots that have cold/light res. (you have good boots but recraft higher life)

2. abyss jewel in your belt isnt better than 40 life implicit on a leather belt. You should just get a leather belt. you'll get a much better one with the same budget.

3. your curse on hit ring isnt good. you could have more added phys/life/accuracy/ele damage/crit chance etc. curses arent effective against shaper (only 20% effectiveness)

4. level up and grab the jewel sockets. get at least 30% crit multi in every single socket. I dont think you need to get life on the jewels in tree. they cost a lot and life is easier to get in other places (gear and 5% life nodes). your crit multi is less than 400. try to get to 500. i have almost 600. leveling is a huge dps boost.

5. your statstick is lackluster. By now, I think you can find something better for even as low as 1c. try to find one with 30% phys as fire, and craftable crit multi. idk your budget but something like http://poe.trade/search/gonaseutonazui

6. your sword is high dps but doesnt have crit. try to find one with like 6.5% crit. even at the cost of pdps loss.

7. r u using aspect of spider? or arctic armour? I think you should get a better helm with life res accuracy dex etc

8. also, attach combustion to totem. itll burn enemies and lower their res. Also, vaal double strike cannot bleed enemies because it wont be doing any phys damage. so it doesnt work too well in this build.

Alright thank for the tips
but what u mean by vaal DS cannot deal phys dmg? only 50% got converted to fire tho (from ascendancy) the remaining 50% should be fine since i didn't take avatar of fire
"
DemiSandal wrote:
Spoiler
"

Alright thank for the tips
but what u mean by vaal DS cannot deal phys dmg? only 50% got converted to fire tho (from ascendancy) the remaining 50% should be fine since i didn't take avatar of fire

oh right. forgot about that. yea vds is good.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
kwong20903 wrote:

The big obvious issues are that you lack accuracy, and your amulet has no DPS mods.

you have attributes and res on the amulet, and DPS on the belt, res on rings. This is kinda backwards and inefficient. Amulet is a great place to get DPS. belt is a great place to get res. rings are great for attributes/DPS.

Get a DPS amulet with life, added phys, ele damage, crit multi, crit chance, accuracy. (crit multi and accuracy are priority). you shouldnt need res on the amulet. get it somewhere else.

I think you should get accuracy on rings. achieve 90% hit chance.

I dont think you should be using that belt. you lack res, so I suggest u get lots of res on belt. res on jewels help too by the way. try to find 2 multi + double res jewels. attributes too.

your abyss jewels are not too great. i think you can find better ones. maybe with res/accuracy/life/multi/attributes. added fire/light/cold is not good.

get a vaal wachief.

thank you so much man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info