[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Says 20% flask effect duration, but seems the same XD
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Like Mana flows? I can give up 4% life and armor on the node and get those two nodes. Should help.

no. druidic rite. also, make sure ur hitting an enemy whenever u atk. otherwise u dont leech

Okay I can get that, though I don't use any mana flask :)

no it affects all flasks
Hollyphantom, have you tried Inspired Learning with this build?

i kind of just want to get one for the mines, there are a ton of rare monsters in there.
"
OGBizzle wrote:
Hollyphantom, have you tried Inspired Learning with this build?

i kind of just want to get one for the mines, there are a ton of rare monsters in there.

hmm ive never tried. u could put one in the rightmost socket. take the frenzy and accuracy
Any tip for me currently at lvl 82 but i ran my pob, at best theoretically i can get 700-800k ish shaper dps max. What do i need beside better stat stick and sword? ik my sword have no crit that why i got ass mark ring.
https://pastebin.com/VHE1yXuj
thank
Last edited by DemiSandal on Sep 26, 2018, 2:33:50 AM
Nice build.. But then have anyone tried uber elder yet...

It seems like tis is quite a glass cannon build? Dunno if I sld sink more currency into tis.. :(

Dun look at my gear Cox i shifting some things ard and I juz got my uber lab. I'm juz saying my gut feel as of now.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
MrGutlya wrote:
Hello, what to do next for equipment? DPS in POB goes under 800K on 90 level

hmm lots of issues. lots of easy upgrades

1. get an uncurse solver flask, quality all flasks.

2. quality your sword

3. your stat stick is pretty bad. it's a 2 mod stat stick. phys as fire and ele. You can get a much better one for 20c. by the way, crit chance on statstick does absolutely nothing. craft crit multi instead

4. your amulet needs crit mutli. it's also easy to get dex on it.

5. rings/amulet needs life

6. by the way, your herald of purity is linked to ele atk damage from the mace. This is making you reserve more mana. Just fyi. but you should replace your statstick anyways. or at least recraft crit multi.

thanks for the reply. about the baton sit and do not understand how it can be improved

Still acquiring stuff, but accuracy is worrying me. I'm going to try to get 300+ on other ring but I need to keep at least 40 Dex on it. I'm at 88 at current level. Would it be wise to take a couple accuracy nodes on tree until I can get it to 90+ through gear? This is the first melee crit build I've done since beta, and it's kinda fucked how leveling LOWERS your accuracy lol. Still smashing shit easily, so I'm not sure how important it is. Thanks.
Last edited by nicky2tymes on Sep 26, 2018, 9:00:37 AM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Subtle1ne wrote:

Good point on precision - switched that up and saved a point.

The kaoms root i bought has 0.5% leach mana and life - this means i could save another point (mana leech). The ONLY time i have died in the delve was from getting stunned or knocked back... hate that xp loss :/

I too found out that the accuracy is local - the only problem the the 18x the guy wants for an offhand that better :/ There one up that gives 5% global accuracy but that only equates to less than 1% - I am going look at improving my rings instead.

Thank you for your help. You have really made this league fun for me.

I'd be uncomfortable with mana leech only on boots. it's .5% leech if youve killed recently. So going against a boss, u might enter the room, start attacking, and run out of mana. and become helpless.

There's better boot enchants. like atk speed, regen, penetration (best one)

kaoms roots can have good corruptions too btw

oh my thats a good point.
"
dunaskmey wrote:
Nice build.. But then have anyone tried uber elder yet...

It seems like tis is quite a glass cannon build? Dunno if I sld sink more currency into tis.. :(

Dun look at my gear Cox i shifting some things ard and I juz got my uber lab. I'm juz saying my gut feel as of now.

I personally think this is a great delve build. people have beat uber elder with it but not me. shaper is easy tho. it's not a glass cannon at all, but it wasnt built with uber elder in mind. That fight is just to o unique from the rest of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info