[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
rafimine wrote:

Any tips for me? PoB shows like 700k dps with 6l on tabula with ~94lvl with jewels, so I assume problem is somewhere in my items, not sure which though

you have both of the 2 most common issues.

1. you dont have unbleed/uncurse/unfreeze flasks.

2. you lack accuracy. Get them on jewelry/abyss jewel/helm. Try to achieve 90% hit chance in hideout

3. btw, I think lava lash is too far away just for 8% pen. Celestial judgement and primeval force are better options.

otherwise good gear.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
rafimine wrote:

Any tips for me? PoB shows like 700k dps with 6l on tabula with ~94lvl with jewels, so I assume problem is somewhere in my items, not sure which though

2. you lack accuracy. Get them on jewelry/abyss jewel/helm. Try to achieve 90% hit chance in hideout

3. btw, I think lava lash is too far away just for 8% pen. Celestial judgement and primeval force are better options.

otherwise good gear.

Appreciate your help, will change rings/helm after uber lab probably for accuracy
will change tree too, but still missing like 1m dps
"
rafimine wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
rafimine wrote:

otherwise good gear.

Appreciate your help, will change rings/helm after uber lab probably for accuracy
will change tree too, but still missing like 1m dps

oh wait. you dont have a vaal warchief. thats your issue. also a 6th link. getting those will pretty much double your dps. so there is your missing 1mil dps.
So I took the 15% melee crit strike multi under disemboweling
and the Acuity path for the increased attack speed + accuracy.

Should i drop those for Celestial judgement and punishment?

Personally, I like the 20dex with 9% aspd...

ALSO what do you think about Kaom's roots in this build for delving? I find there is a lot of stuns that can really make things harder than they need to be.
"
Subtle1ne wrote:

ALSO what do you think about Kaom's roots in this build for delving? I find there is a lot of stuns that can really make things harder than they need to be.

if youre gonna take acuity, precision near templar is probably better. u save a point.

it's your choice. you can also take the sword nodes too. too many choices.

kaoms root is good but I think the only time i had issues with stun is vs uber elder. the 1st shaper ball that hits me will stun me and the 2nd one kills cuz i cant dodge it.

EDIT: Also, I learned that accuracy on weapons is local. so the accuracy on your statstick isnt doing anything. I think you can get a better statstick.

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 25, 2018, 4:06:15 PM
Yo, what you think about my gear? Should I increase dps or increase life???

I think i need more shaper dps, but idk how... My gear is nice, and one friend gave me a 6l belly for get life.

https://pastebin.com/4MWF8gz6
Last edited by repekdusje1 on Sep 25, 2018, 5:13:53 PM
Yeah, I'll buy all your jewels(Passive Tree Ones), rings, amulet, and belt since I already have as good as or better pieces for the rest. Name your price
Last edited by PheerlessKnight on Sep 25, 2018, 5:52:07 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Subtle1ne wrote:

if youre gonna take acuity, precision near templar is probably better. u save a point.

it's your choice. you can also take the sword nodes too. too many choices.

kaoms root is good but I think the only time i had issues with stun is vs uber elder. the 1st shaper ball that hits me will stun me and the 2nd one kills cuz i cant dodge it.

EDIT: Also, I learned that accuracy on weapons is local. so the accuracy on your statstick isnt doing anything. I think you can get a better statstick.

Good point on precision - switched that up and saved a point.

The kaoms root i bought has 0.5% leach mana and life - this means i could save another point (mana leech). The ONLY time i have died in the delve was from getting stunned or knocked back... hate that xp loss :/

I too found out that the accuracy is local - the only problem the the 18x the guy wants for an offhand that better :/ There one up that gives 5% global accuracy but that only equates to less than 1% - I am going look at improving my rings instead.

Thank you for your help. You have really made this league fun for me.
"
Subtle1ne wrote:

Good point on precision - switched that up and saved a point.

The kaoms root i bought has 0.5% leach mana and life - this means i could save another point (mana leech). The ONLY time i have died in the delve was from getting stunned or knocked back... hate that xp loss :/

I too found out that the accuracy is local - the only problem the the 18x the guy wants for an offhand that better :/ There one up that gives 5% global accuracy but that only equates to less than 1% - I am going look at improving my rings instead.

Thank you for your help. You have really made this league fun for me.

I'd be uncomfortable with mana leech only on boots. it's .5% leech if youve killed recently. So going against a boss, u might enter the room, start attacking, and run out of mana. and become helpless.

There's better boot enchants. like atk speed, regen, penetration (best one)

kaoms roots can have good corruptions too btw

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Like Mana flows? I can give up 4% life and armor on the node and get those two nodes. Should help.

no. druidic rite. also, make sure ur hitting an enemy whenever u atk. otherwise u dont leech

Okay I can get that, though I don't use any mana flask :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info