[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
mawert1 wrote:
cant find skill tree link

see leveling section . I'll clarify too
"
davebluedevil wrote:
"
Yea I get this question a lot. People tend to evaluate weapons purely based on its pDPS, but that is quite wrong. You need 1. attack speed, 2. crit chance, and 3. pDPS for a weapon to be good, ESPECIALLY for this build.

You did an excellent job explaining. Small increments snowball later on due to the way the game calculates damage. It makes looking for a weapon upgrade frustrating, especially since there's no in-game comparison feature. What's doubly frustrating is that it can be hard to see these differences even in PoB since they don't necessarily appear right away or directly.

Yea. It'd be nice if poe.trade sorted swords based on effective POB DPS!

BTW, atk speed also allows you to leech faster because you need to hit 10 times to reach full leech recovery rate by default. It also affects your clear speed too because you'd be able to move around faster.

There are only a few reasons why you'd want slow weapons that hit hard.

1. Builds that focus on freeze/ignite/shock/stun, because these are based on how hard you hit once.

2. Earthquake

3. (uncommon) Builds that really want overkill damage, like herald of ash. The harder the hit, the greater the overkill damage.
hello i like this build :D

Can u guys help me to choose weapon??

"
tirus1 wrote:
hello i like this build :D

Can u guys help me to choose weapon??

The jeweled foil. atk speed and crit is important. see my explanation in the how to find a good sword section

I manage to find this the other day. Still lacking all the Crit Multi Jewels and an amazing stat stick. SHould i replace bc of the no crit or downgrade DPS for crit?
Hello there,

Build looks fun and I want to give it a try in SSF. Do you think it's possible to do that? Or will there be a point of madness without a big item upgrade? Didn't find any posts of SSF, so I want to ask before leveling unnecessary :)
I am playing this build as Jugg and it is incredible!
It scales so well, gears easily and is just an absolute monster for delving.

It is probably the most enjoyable build I have ever played.

Thank you for sharing it.
Hello, cannot find what map mods it can do.
I upgraded my gear and it feels smoother now i hope some day i will get a nice belt helm and some more better jewels :D
"
vektson wrote:

I manage to find this the other day. Still lacking all the Crit Multi Jewels and an amazing stat stick. SHould i replace bc of the no crit or downgrade DPS for crit?

wow nice. hmm, it's not the ideal sword, but you can use it for a while. depends on your progression with the build as a whole. if ur stil like lv70, the crits arent doing too much damage yet, so this sword is fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info