[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Hey, im using a non crit dual nebuloch build, might anyone here be able to give me some advice on increasing my dps without going crit? The guy who made the guide i was using hasnt really updated it and stopped playing this char. Char is PathofLeastConsecration, sorry i dont know how to link a char.
Last edited by Truhls on Sep 14, 2018, 8:15:39 PM
Currently getting my butt kicked by uber elder over and over again...

Looking for ways to beat him.
"
Yoshimitsu wrote:
What should i upgrade next to do Guardians T14 is easy for me now but i dont know what i focus next on my gear

You need a vaal warchief. Also, vendor bloodrage with a gcpm to quality it. and quality flasks too.
"
Truhls wrote:
Hey, im using a non crit dual nebuloch build, might anyone here be able to give me some advice on increasing my dps without going crit? The guy who made the guide i was using hasnt really updated it and stopped playing this char. Char is PathofLeastConsecration, sorry i dont know how to link a char.

get a vaal warchief and blood rage. But what I really want to tell you is to go crit....

You're investing heavily into both regen AND slayer leech. Choose one because if you take slayer, you should be taking vaal pact, which doubles your leech. It's basically the same as +20% regen. But taking that negates your regen.

If I were u, I'd lose the kaoms ring. You can still have endurance charges and youll be tanky. Take vaal pack, and the +5 max leech node. You'll have way more recovery this way.
I just got to maps with this and I'm having trouble with living. I'm looking at your items and dont see where you get enough ele resist (thats my problem right now).

Also, since I dont have a lot of money yet, whats the best cheap upgradesI can make?
"
narflunk wrote:
I just got to maps with this and I'm having trouble with living. I'm looking at your items and dont see where you get enough ele resist (thats my problem right now).

Also, since I dont have a lot of money yet, whats the best cheap upgradesI can make?

Hi. Happy to help but your profile is private so I can't see your character.

btw, easiest step 1 to capping resists is to get 1 ring with 100% res on it.

http://poe.trade/search/hisisamamomomi
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Truhls wrote:

get a vaal warchief and blood rage. But what I really want to tell you is to go crit....

You're investing heavily into both regen AND slayer leech. Choose one because if you take slayer, you should be taking vaal pact, which doubles your leech. It's basically the same as +20% regen. But taking that negates your regen.

If I were u, I'd lose the kaoms ring. You can still have endurance charges and youll be tanky. Take vaal pack, and the +5 max leech node. You'll have way more recovery this way.

The only life regen i have, i have to get to get to where i am going and still get useful nodes in between except one point by my might of the meek.

Might lose the kaoms rings, though i had planned on getting the better ones. Going vaal pact would make those worthless. If i were to try and go crit how much would i have to change? I really like nebulochs and i imagine i wouldnt be able to use them anymore. My defenses are really, really bad and nebuloch kinda solves that, otherwise i have 800ish armor and thats it. With them i hit 13k.
"
Truhls wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Truhls wrote:

The only life regen i have, i have to get to get to where i am going and still get useful nodes in between except one point by my might of the meek.

Might lose the kaoms rings, though i had planned on getting the better ones. Going vaal pact would make those worthless. If i were to try and go crit how much would i have to change? I really like nebulochs and i imagine i wouldnt be able to use them anymore. My defenses are really, really bad and nebuloch kinda solves that, otherwise i have 800ish armor and thats it. With them i hit 13k.

Armour is really bad at mitigating damage that can one-shot u. dont invest in it unless your whole build is building around armour. 13k is nothing. The in-game tooltip armour/phys mitigation is very misleading so don't trust it.

Endurance charges tho, are really good at preventing one-shots. But kaoms sign is just not worth it. You have to get rid of the rings. There's really no argument here.

You also need an uncurse flask. And you shouldnt need ANY life flasks if you invest in the slayer leech correctly. slayer leech is much more powerful than regen btw. You can have 50% of your life recovered per second easily thru leech. This is much more regen than you could ever have.

If you go crit, you can keep 1 nebuloch and get a sword. It doesnt take much to be doing more dps than current.

But dont switch to crit yet. just get rid of the rings, take vaal pact/leech nodes, and see how u do. If you dont feel tanky, there must be something you're doing very wrong. Or maybe you're not doing enough DPS to be leeching at meax potential.

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
narflunk wrote:

Hi. Happy to help but your profile is private so I can't see your character.

btw, easiest step 1 to capping resists is to get 1 ring with 100% res on it.

http://poe.trade/search/hisisamamomomi

I think I unprivated? Not sure...
If not this is my current build: https://pastebin.com/83smu0wH
Last edited by narflunk on Sep 15, 2018, 12:41:55 AM
Current dps is about 200k with flasks. My progression is more stalled from maps not dropping than DPS, but id like to fine-tune the build and know what to work on next so i came here. Just switched out the rings for some mediocre +phys rings for right now.
Last edited by Truhls on Sep 15, 2018, 12:45:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info