[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

First, love this build. At 28 I was skeptical, within a few levels I was in love.

I hit level 74 and my budget is tight. I've invested into some magic find items hoping this will help me get more of a budget. (seems to make a massive difference) I got the helm for 1 alchy, is there any cheap alternative that would be better? Any suggestions on how to cheaply squeeze some more DPS out of this?
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Ironsentron wrote:
Any suggestions for gear upgrades? looking for the next big thing to break the 1mil pob mark. Thinking amulet, then 2 socket tombfist.

Hmm your gear is pretty good. I suspect your crit chance is really low tho. Maybe get a sword with crit chance. And vendor gems with gcpm for 20% qual. 20% is pretty huge for some gems, like whirl/faster attk/fortify, blood rage.

I'd replace your boots because it has fire res, which you probably don't need. Then get a useful boot enchant.

I think your amulet can be upgraded easily too.

Thanks for the tips, still looking for a cost effective ammy upgrade, picked up a lot of other stuff since.

What are your thoughts on a stat stick with enemies explode for 5% fire damage? I know we do good aoe but this might clean up some packs that would normally require an extra hit or two. Would have to weapon swap for single target later.
Hey OP, great build, thanks, having fun!

Quick question: I see in your video's you are using Ruthless instead of damage on full life, can you explain your thoughts on that, do you feel it is better as you get further into end game where saying on full life is more difficult?
"
Pracis wrote:
Would the Iron Fortress help with boosting the damage on consecrated path? Although it sounds like the dmg is good on its own...

that chest is trash in most builds. loreweave gives us a ton more DPS
"
dday_0612 wrote:
Hey OP, great build, thanks, having fun!

Quick question: I see in your video's you are using Ruthless instead of damage on full life, can you explain your thoughts on that, do you feel it is better as you get further into end game where saying on full life is more difficult?

No, full life is better. But I usually run ruthless because of mana. I attack too fast to maintain mana cost of full life sometimes. But I should use full life. (I have to make extra sure that im hitting the boss when I attack to leech)
"
CrankySmurf wrote:

First, love this build. At 28 I was skeptical, within a few levels I was in love.

I hit level 74 and my budget is tight. I've invested into some magic find items hoping this will help me get more of a budget. (seems to make a massive difference) I got the helm for 1 alchy, is there any cheap alternative that would be better? Any suggestions on how to cheaply squeeze some more DPS out of this?

Hi.

You should not be using that sword as your main hand. Get something like this

http://poe.trade/search/rimyasimeyokom

EDIT: Actually, those swords are not as good as dreamfeather for now probably. Just buy a dream feather: http://poe.trade/search/atasioyanaguku
you'll have to switch to a rare sword later.

It costs almost nothing. If you want a better sword than that, just increase the pdps, aps, and crit % numbers. I should probably make a how-to-find-a-sword section.

- Also, use vaal warchief instead of the protector totem. Ur missing out.

- start looking for crit multi jewels.

- start switching out flasks to what i have.

- i'd craft life on that Hate Loop ring.

- why r u using warlords mark? It gives you no benefit to this build. you get leech from tree, endurance charges from ascendancy

other than that, everything looks good. You just gotta upgrade your gear little by little as you gain currency. Do the chaos recipe if you havent already.

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 13, 2018, 3:02:37 AM
Hi,

Great guide, although a bit "messy", you need to carefully comb it to find all the relevant info, it's not noob friendly :-)

I was just going to ask if it was possible to make a simple guide on how to find good main-hands, it would be very very much appreciated.

Otherwise I was also a little skeptical until lvl 28 where the sheer fun of this new skill instantly transformed the build into one of the greatest levelling experience ever.
"
thomzon wrote:
Hi,

Great guide, although a bit "messy", you need to carefully comb it to find all the relevant info, it's not noob friendly :-)

I was just going to ask if it was possible to make a simple guide on how to find good main-hands, it would be very very much appreciated.

Otherwise I was also a little skeptical until lvl 28 where the sheer fun of this new skill instantly transformed the build into one of the greatest levelling experience ever.

Nice! yea, the guide used to be super short, and it got longer and longer... lol. I'm not sure how to organize it better. maybe use the expand feature.

And the various updates and item prices changes caused some info to be obsolete.

I made short guide on how to find a good sword today.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 13, 2018, 5:09:24 AM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
CrankySmurf wrote:

Hi.

You should not be using that sword as your main hand. Get something like this

http://poe.trade/search/rimyasimeyokom

EDIT: Actually, those swords are not as good as dreamfeather for now probably. Just buy a dream feather: http://poe.trade/search/atasioyanaguku
you'll have to switch to a rare sword later.

It costs almost nothing. If you want a better sword than that, just increase the pdps, aps, and crit % numbers. I should probably make a how-to-find-a-sword section.

- Also, use vaal warchief instead of the protector totem. Ur missing out.

- start looking for crit multi jewels.

- start switching out flasks to what i have.

- i'd craft life on that Hate Loop ring.

- why r u using warlords mark? It gives you no benefit to this build. you get leech from tree, endurance charges from ascendancy

other than that, everything looks good. You just gotta upgrade your gear little by little as you gain currency. Do the chaos recipe if you havent already.

Thank you for the feedback!

I was using warlords mark for QOL. I've gone back and forth on it. It felt like I was having issues keeping my health and mana up for non stop pounding. I struggled back and forth on its necessity. I'll try not using it.

I'll work on your suggestions. Thank you!
Hi, Thanks for the build - been having fun!

Can you take a look at my character - let me know where to improve.

Delvinallday is my character

- Thanks!
Last edited by Subtle1ne on Sep 13, 2018, 9:17:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info