[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Hello, anyone could check my character (nickname Khagadai) and tell me what can I upgrade next? I've got 1 ex and 50c to spent :)
Is there any way to deal with ele reflect maps. I oneshot myself so far on any larger mobpack^^
"
InfnityOne wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
InfnityOne wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InfnityOne/characters

Hi, until now im very enjoy from this build.

What should i dimiss? and upgrade?

- get a vaal warchief. He destroys everything. (get one with some quality on it)

- man, some of your gear is really nice (helm/chest), but other items are far from good. Maybe you still have leveling gear on?

- Get a main hand sword with high phys dps. Not ele dps. The added lightning/fire/cold on your sword will not add much damage. Look for swords with 1.85 atk per sec, 6.3% crit, and 230 pDPS

- sceptre needs to go. get a rare one with 35% phys as fire, or just get a nebuloch.

- Get crit multi jewels in the tree.

- Change every single flask and get ones I have.

Thanks a lot for the tips :)

what should i replace in the gear exept sword and the mace?

? I just told you what to replace. Flasks especially are really bad.

rings are decent for resists but ultimately, you want DPS rings. amulet too. This means, you want to fill your resists on other pieces of gear, especially boots. The more resists you have there, the more DPS mods you can afford to have on rings.

quality your sword.
"
faiths wrote:
Is there any way to deal with ele reflect maps. I oneshot myself so far on any larger mobpack^^

Nope. you have to avoid ele reflect. If you roll maps in stash, you can search the term "reflect" and get rid of them. phys reflect is fine tho
"
Sacwrath wrote:
Hello, anyone could check my character (nickname Khagadai) and tell me what can I upgrade next? I've got 1 ex and 50c to spent :)

Hi, seems like you got a nice build going.

I'd replace your unfreeze life flask with atziri's promise, unless ur running around in the delve darkness of course.

Nice helm. You can craft a resist or dex on that. And since it has +2 minion gems, put ice golem and purity in there. It will increase your DPS.

I'd try to get crit multi jewels, although your jewels are pretty decent already.

Your sword is high speed and dps but eventually, you'd want crit chance on it.

craft crit chance instead of res on amulet.

I'd try to find boots with more cold/light resists so you can drop resists in other gear.
If I will put ice golem and purity in helmet then what about vaal ancestral warchief?
Should I put it in boots for 4L and drop increased duration for immortal call/enfeeble?

I cant enchant amulet with crit chance because it got alraedy 30% crit chance :)

I've got pretty nice 16% attack speed enchant on boot from uber lab, Im not sure it is worth to swap them for something else atm.
Last edited by Sacwrath on Sep 12, 2018, 2:26:30 PM
"
Sacwrath wrote:
If I will put ice golem and purity in helmet then what about vaal ancestral warchief?
Should I put it in boots for 4L and drop increased duration for immortal call/enfeeble?

I cant enchant amulet with crit chance because it got alraedy 30% crit chance :)

I've got pretty nice 16% attack speed enchant on boot from uber lab, Im not sure it is worth to swap them for something else atm.

Oh. woops, you should replace the amulet then. amulet should have crit multi unless the other stats are really good.

Yea, I'd sell your boots and get more res. penetration is the best enchant btw. atk speed is good tho

you dont have an orb of storms setup. this is nice for getting power charges in boss fights, but optional.

3link warchief is good enough. or drop in duration. your call.
What do you think about running hatred instead of herald of purity? purity gives your own minions so that enemy minions doesn't focus you but maybe on hard boss fights hatred is better? because of dps increase

and what do you think about running Blasphemy Support with Flammability?
"
TLOC3 wrote:
What do you think about running hatred instead of herald of purity? purity gives your own minions so that enemy minions doesn't focus you but maybe on hard boss fights hatred is better? because of dps increase

No, guess what, herald of purity is A LOT more DPS than hatred. We dont care about the minions lol

For me, hatred is a 8.5% dps increase, but Purity is 16.5% increase. Yup, it's brokenly OP.

flammability is ok but wont add too much dps vs tough bosses. Arctic armour/heralds are too good to pass up. Blasphemy is kind of becoming obsolete since there are so many other ways to apply curse. If you want a different curse set up than mine, I'd get curse on hit gloves, curse on hit ring, or curse on hit orb of storms. ele weakness/Assassins mark/poachers mark are good.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 12, 2018, 5:55:17 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
TLOC3 wrote:

No, guess what, herald of purity is A LOT more DPS than hatred. We dont care about the minions lol

For me, hatred is a 8.5% dps increase, but Purity is 16.5% increase. Yup, it's brokenly OP.

flammability is ok but wont add too much dps vs tough bosses. Arctic armour/heralds are too good to pass up. Blasphemy is kind of becoming obsolete since there are so many other ways to apply curse. If you want a different curse set up than mine, I'd get curse on hit gloves, curse on hit ring, or curse on hit orb of storms. ele weakness/Assassins mark/poachers mark are good.

I didn't check the numbers,but if you say Purity is more damage i believe you. I am following your path for CP and doing great so far.

I just don't like the concept that i need to stop moving/attacking to aplly the curse. And to apply curse with orb of storm only affects 1 stationary place. I will experiment with it and try to find out what works the best for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info