[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Is the life regen on this build sufficient to sustain running with RF?
Would consider getting RAMAKO instead of AROHONGUI too if ever this is viable with rf.

However not sure how much would my single target drop if i didnt get AROHONGUI

Its more of an aesthetic thing just because the color of CP matches with the divine RF mtx.
"
gokudin wrote:
Get this one for 1ex is it worth? got almost 5atks/second but i dont think it have a good dps even with 320pdps

lol looks like u already bought it. Yea good sword. Maybe a little expensive tho
"
Archegaming wrote:
Is the life regen on this build sufficient to sustain running with RF?
Would consider getting RAMAKO instead of AROHONGUI too if ever this is viable with rf.

However not sure how much would my single target drop if i didnt get AROHONGUI

Its more of an aesthetic thing just because the color of CP matches with the divine RF mtx.

ummm.... you can try but you'll die much easier.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Inheritedzero wrote:
Just finished uber lab, pretty much face tanked him.

Currently 5200 hp, with no HP on helm, not on both rings, no hp on chest, low hp on amulet and low hp on belt... lol. I do have a 194 hp kaoms root that I found, and am using. Probably easily 6500+ hp if I had hp in all those slots.

Gonna need to replace scaeva and get a stat stick perhaps with explode doing 5% of enemy life on it too. But both are expensive... and so far this league I haven't had much rng/currency. a proper 6L chest too of course.

edit: bought a new sword

feels a lot better than scaeve, due to the higher attack speed. But my crit is terrible now, only 27%... hmm

Also literally 0 currency now, and the sword wasn't even expensive ... dirt poort this league.

Good sword. You don't need the 5% fire explosions. Herald of ash should be clearing packs really well because the damage is based on overkill damage. The harder you hit (as opposed to many little hits), the better the HoAsh damage.

Yea, shaper stat stick prices should start dropping soon.

I just like the pop sound the explosions make lol, and the cleanup is nice. I've noticed herald dot on this build does clean up nicely too like you mentioned.

I swapped out added fire gem for increased crits (forgot this gem existed LOL) and my crit is now 43%. Way better than 27%, and tooltip dps is actually higher.

So much to upgrade though, 2 abyss socket tombfists so I can drop deceiver belt for WED belt with 80+ hp, stat stick, helm with hp, rings with phys and hp, neck with hp and phys crit multi and so on. Sin rebirth flask, maybe taste of hate...

hmm... where them drops and monies at.

That said, even in the rags im walking in right now clearspeed and survival is really good. I've noticed the accuracy thing though, im at 85% and sometimes 2-3 survive a slam when you dive into a pack. It's slightly annoying but it'll have to do for now.
Last edited by Inheritedzero on Sep 4, 2018, 8:00:17 PM
I'm seeing elemental focus as higher DPS than ruthless or combustion on POB. Anyone else seeing this?

Edit: Just checked it on your pastebin and it looks like it out damages ruthless but not combustion
Last edited by Chardness on Sep 4, 2018, 9:13:59 PM
"
Chardness wrote:
I'm seeing elemental focus as higher DPS than ruthless or combustion on POB. Anyone else seeing this?

It's probably because you dont have the "vs shaper" option checked.

Tough bosses have high ele res. that's why combustion's penetration is powerful.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 4, 2018, 9:13:55 PM
On your pastebin it just out damages Ruthless, on mine both not sure why. I have the shaper dps option on though
"
Chardness wrote:
On your pastebin it just out damages Ruthless, on mine both not sure why. I have the shaper dps option on though

Oh. Well its better than ruthless. But then you cant use ele focus with combustion because combustion needs you to ignite enemies.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Chardness wrote:

Oh. Well its better than ruthless. But then you cant use ele focus with combustion because combustion needs you to ignite enemies.

I think I clear better with combustion + ruthless rather than ele focus + something else like added fire or fire pen. Haven't checked POB though.

But I attack quite fast so not having ruthless seems like a waste in that regard. And combustion has the pen and still % more dmg. Burn dot seems sizable too but that might be the herald... not sure. Either way cleanup seems better with combustion, VS ele focus. Despite ele focus being like 20k more tooltip.

fire pen not sure if its needed, 3% pen from tree, 10% from ascension, 13% from wise oak, and 19% from combustion. That's already quite nice.
Last edited by Inheritedzero on Sep 4, 2018, 9:32:35 PM
I'm really enjoying it, thanks for the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info