[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Possu81 wrote:
-How HC viable is this build?
-How chieftain is vs. champion?

I'd say very viable. The few deaths Ive had were stupid ones, like not checking ele-reflect maps.

Chieftain is probably better. Regen is nice in delves and the fire damage bonuses are op.

Got this beauty for 80c :D

Could you make a priority list for stats on items?

What do I need on a statstick?

Phys to fire? what else?
Last edited by GiantGoomba on Sep 4, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

Using this as my stat stick at the moment, would add % physical to fire damage be a big dps increase or is this fine for now.

Grabbed it a while ago for like 15c
"
Cantroz wrote:

Using this as my stat stick at the moment, would add % physical to fire damage be a big dps increase or is this fine for now.

Wow that's really nice for a 6link warchief. You should socket ele attacks and conc effect or maim.

Yea phys as fire is pretty strong, but that thing is pretty good for warchief.
Thank you for the build! Enjoying it so far. In what order to you take ascendancy upgrades?
"
GiantGoomba wrote:

Got this beauty for 80c :D

Could you make a priority list for stats on items?

What do I need on a statstick?

Phys to fire? what else?

Nice!

There are sooooo many good stats:

- phys as fire
- phys as (anything else)
- ele as chaos
- ele damage
- ele attack damage
- fire damage
- crit multi
- area damage
- strength (this adds life and melee phys damage)

For master craft, I'd do:
- crit multi
- ele attack damage
- resist
- int/dex

Heres my current stat stick. self-crafted.

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 4, 2018, 12:33:48 PM
"
telepuzo wrote:
Thank you for the build! Enjoying it so far. In what order to you take ascendancy upgrades?

Great! See the leveling trees i posted.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 4, 2018, 12:35:51 PM
"
Cantroz wrote:

I'm pretty sure both Ancestral Call and Increased Duration don't work with Ancestral Warchief. Ancestral Call only works with single target, and Increased Duration was patched out from working with totems in Incursion.

Unless they're just there to get leveled or to save space, in which case disregard.
I'm playing SSF and will probably not be going beyond 90 or so before the league is done.

Am I likely going to be better off building non-crit with Resolute Technique? If so, do I just aim for elemental damage nodes on the tree instead of crit ones?
Just finished uber lab, pretty much face tanked him.

Currently 5200 hp, with no HP on helm, not on both rings, no hp on chest, low hp on amulet and low hp on belt... lol. I do have a 194 hp kaoms root that I found, and am using. Probably easily 6500+ hp if I had hp in all those slots.

Gonna need to replace scaeva and get a stat stick perhaps with explode doing 5% of enemy life on it too. But both are expensive... and so far this league I haven't had much rng/currency. a proper 6L chest too of course.

edit: bought a new sword

feels a lot better than scaeve, due to the higher attack speed. But my crit is terrible now, only 27%... hmm

Also literally 0 currency now, and the sword wasn't even expensive ... dirt poort this league.
Last edited by Inheritedzero on Sep 4, 2018, 3:52:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info