[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

For some reason I don't feel the damage at all, not sure where I've went wrong. Of course, the level is still low, but I should delete T1-T5, and now I have to sit at yellow monster for like 3 sec.
Would Pyre ring work in the build? PoB doesn't seem to be able to stack the burning damage from it
"
Inheritedzero wrote:
Just finished uber lab, pretty much face tanked him.

Currently 5200 hp, with no HP on helm, not on both rings, no hp on chest, low hp on amulet and low hp on belt... lol. I do have a 194 hp kaoms root that I found, and am using. Probably easily 6500+ hp if I had hp in all those slots.

Gonna need to replace scaeva and get a stat stick perhaps with explode doing 5% of enemy life on it too. But both are expensive... and so far this league I haven't had much rng/currency. a proper 6L chest too of course.

edit: bought a new sword

feels a lot better than scaeve, due to the higher attack speed. But my crit is terrible now, only 27%... hmm

Also literally 0 currency now, and the sword wasn't even expensive ... dirt poort this league.

Good sword. You don't need the 5% fire explosions. Herald of ash should be clearing packs really well because the damage is based on overkill damage. The harder you hit (as opposed to many little hits), the better the HoAsh damage.

Yea, shaper stat stick prices should start dropping soon.
"
Padashuruar wrote:
For some reason I don't feel the damage at all, not sure where I've went wrong. Of course, the level is still low, but I should delete T1-T5, and now I have to sit at yellow monster for like 3 sec.

My guess is that your accuracy is very low. Although you have 40% accuracy on both swords, you dont have any flat accuracy. This means, you are missing hits and not critting.

Get accuracy on gloves/helm/rings/amulet. Aim for like over 700 total on gear. Also, get an ice golem. try to achieve 90% hit chance

You also need crit multi/chance on amulet. And you have an empty jewel socket. Also, get an atziris promise at least.

Your gloves and silver flask might be the best pieces of gear you have. Everything else should be upgraded when you have currency.
Im using both heralda ash and purity, what do you recommend for our mp?

Now im using flamability with blasphemy but you said thats not a good option
"
Gymme_Axe wrote:
Would Pyre ring work in the build? PoB doesn't seem to be able to stack the burning damage from it

Nope. The build doesnt benefit from burn damage.
"
gokudin wrote:
Im using both heralda ash and purity, what do you recommend for our mp?

Now im using flamability with blasphemy but you said thats not a good option

What's an mp? I'm using arctic armour as the 3rd mana reservation.
this thread really picked up! Certainly a good sign
Get this one for 1ex is it worth? got almost 5atks/second but i dont think it have a good dps even with 320pdps

Huge fan of this build.. really tanky and strong!
Level 80 now, destroying maps and with the help of the vaal totem, absolutely melting bosses

Just building up currency for an upgrade from scaeva ( talk about value) and a good shaper stat stick.

Thanks again for putting this out there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info