[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

which gear should i upgrade next?feels like i have to pay too much for not a lot of upgrade
"
hali0321 wrote:
which gear should i upgrade next?feels like i have to pay too much for not a lot of upgrade

your gear is really good. Itll be hard to upgrade, but I'd change your rings, at least just the diamond ring, to get more accuracy. I think your hit chance is low. Try to hit 90%.

Btw, your accuracy on sceptre is doing nothing. accuracy on weapons are local.
--Fixed a bug where Consecrated Path would not deal damage to a monster if you were standing directly on top of that monster. This fixes the bug that caused Consecrated Path to appear to "miss".

--Fixed a bug where Consecrated Path's "Deals up to 20% more Damage to closer targets" stat had its damage fall off faster than intended. This should result in slightly higher damage dealt to nearby targets, particularly with targets near the edge of the area of effect.

from https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246210

CP got a buff!
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
--Fixed a bug where Consecrated Path would not deal damage to a monster if you were standing directly on top of that monster. This fixes the bug that caused Consecrated Path to appear to "miss".

--Fixed a bug where Consecrated Path's "Deals up to 20% more Damage to closer targets" stat had its damage fall off faster than intended. This should result in slightly higher damage dealt to nearby targets, particularly with targets near the edge of the area of effect.

from https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246210

CP got a buff!

yay!

got this strange effect sometimes on bosses. leapslam on boss an then no dmg and area visual effect.

btw this will be also my next league build. so much fun :D
Last edited by Metaldan139 on Nov 7, 2018, 9:44:14 AM
Hi All,

I finally finally beat Uber elder. 4 deaths, but I did it! I made an Uber Elder section in the guide. I changed many things with my set up so check it out. Idk how I did it with so much lag lol

I think it'd be a lot easier without the lag because what killed me later on was all the ground effects I couldnt control.

- Hollyphantom
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Nov 10, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

I feel like I'm off to a good start with this character :)
I was told that stat stick was a pretty good craft. Im just scared whats going to happen next league with stat sticks.
"
Gudder wrote:

I feel like I'm off to a good start with this character :)
I was told that stat stick was a pretty good craft. Im just scared whats going to happen next league with stat sticks.

Wow those are really nice! Dont socket a totem in there with brutality tho. Yea we'll see what ggg does.
Hey guys,

Could someone tell me if I'm doing any particularly wrong? I kill fairly quickly so far, but I'm pretty squishy at times (for example, having a tough time with final boss fight for merciless Lab).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tragyn/characters

Character is "Dujek"

Also which items should I upgrade next? I'm thinking boots and a ring.
"
Tragyn wrote:
Hey guys,

Could someone tell me if I'm doing any particularly wrong? I kill fairly quickly so far, but I'm pretty squishy at times (for example, having a tough time with final boss fight for merciless Lab).

Character is "Dujek"

oh boy you are new, i can see that.

Gloves:

Leap slam is a attack, not a spell, you need Faster attackspeed->leap slam->fortify

Boots: IC is way to high, it wont get triggered by CWDT. Both around lvl 3-4 are better for starters.

Weapons: Phase run + blind support wont work, you are not hitting enemys with it. Same with blood rage.

Not sure where you got that 6l Chest, but even a 5L loreweave is better in survability and damage output.

Change increased con against Concentrated Effect Support for bosses.

Dont use flasks with the effect "instant recovery when on low life" You will die before you can use the flask, look for instant revocery but less recovered like this:

Also you are missing a anti freeze flask

Your jewels are also not that good. Look for %increased life, but thise come later. First you need to catch important damage/life nodes, jewels is something that can cost you very much.

At lst would be your resistances. They need to be capped at 75% (fire is not a big issue duo to your ascendacy later on) You can ignore chaos for now, but you might wanna remove the forbidden taste flask and get a quicksilver/diamond flask for the start

Last edited by Camatoo on Nov 13, 2018, 7:14:18 AM
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
Tragyn wrote:
Hey guys,

Character is "Dujek"

oh boy you are new, i can see that.

Gloves:

Leap slam is a attack, not a spell, you need Faster attackspeed->leap slam->fortify

Boots: IC is way to high, it wont get triggered by CWDT. Both around lvl 3-4 are better for starters.

Weapons: Phase run + blind support wont work, you are not hitting enemys with it. Same with blood rage.

Not sure where you got that 6l Chest, but even a 5L loreweave is better in survability and damage output.

Change increased con against Concentrated Effect Support for bosses.

Dont use flasks with the effect "instant recovery when on low life" You will die before you can use the flask, look for instant revocery but less recovered like this:

Also you are missing a anti freeze flask

Your jewels are also not that good. Look for %increased life, but thise come later. First you need to catch important damage/life nodes, jewels is something that can cost you very much.

At lst would be your resistances. They need to be capped at 75% (fire is not a big issue duo to your ascendacy later on) You can ignore chaos for now, but you might wanna remove the forbidden taste flask and get a quicksilver/diamond flask for the start

chest is perfectly fine. Just keep it.

Dump the boots and helmet and paua ring. get life/resists/accuracy.

Dont use forbidden taste (partly because you have no chaos resist). get an instant life flask like the other guy said

get rid of the aztiris promise. get an unfreeze diamond flask.

20% quality your sword

check the gems that I have on the guide again. you need a 3 link CWDT, leap slam needs faster atk and fortify, you need a herald of purity, get a vaal warchief instead of the regular version.

dont use phase run (it's really useless for this build)

Also, you're supposed to take jewel sockets last. you took them too early. At this point, crit multi is not giving u much damage because you're rarely critting. See jewel section to find good jewels. u want 2 crit multi mods and 1 additional useful mod.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Nov 13, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info