[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Sry for noob question but how come when i skill into Melee critical strike chance, it doesnt increase dps at all? In path of building it says 'there is no changes from allocating this node'
"
Zakoovius wrote:
Sry for noob question but how come when i skill into Melee critical strike chance, it doesnt increase dps at all? In path of building it says 'there is no changes from allocating this node'

you're probably taking resolute technique at the same time. RT will prevent u from critting at all

around lv 60-70 (or around the time when youre just finishing act 10) is when you transition from RT to crit. You have to remove the RT node at some point. When you do, make sure you have accuracy on your gear. Otherwise, you will be missing hits a lot.

EDIT: I checked your character. You need to remvoe RT right now. Just that will boost damage by like double. Also get a diamond flask before you use an atziris promise. Ideally, ditch the mana flask. See flask section

you have accuracy on your gear, good job. But your statstick needs to change. it is a weapon u dont attack with, so you dont need phys DPS on it.

Not sure which of your swords is better, but just keep one. And get a statstick for your left hand (right side of screen). See my statstick section in the guide.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Nov 14, 2018, 12:51:26 PM
Awesome man will do. Appreciate the direct help alot!!
Leveling Ascendancy points?
"
fredz0rr wrote:

its in the guide. see the trees
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
fredz0rr wrote:

its in the guide. see the trees

Sorry it was hidden :(

Thank you!
what is the best for the build?

this one with T1 fire damage

or this one with extra fire damage

ty love the build!:)
IGN:Sirdec
"
sirdec wrote:
what is the best for the build?

this one with T1 fire damage

or this one with extra fire damage

ty love the build!:)

fire damage is bad. it doesnt add much dps.
phys as fire is really good.

the first foil's advantage is the much faster atk speed.
the 2nd foil has higher phys dps and phys as fire.

overall, i'd bet the 2nd is better.
Hey, I've posted once more in this thread for some help, this is my current PoB https://pastebin.com/sLyL4fm6. I am not seeing the numbers you are seeing and I was wondering what I am doing wrong. I really love this build but I am kinda disappointed that I cannot reach your numbers. Can you help me see what I should correct?
"
Hiita wrote:
Hey, I've posted once more in this thread for some help, this is my current PoB https://pastebin.com/sLyL4fm6. I am not seeing the numbers you are seeing and I was wondering what I am doing wrong. I really love this build but I am kinda disappointed that I cannot reach your numbers. Can you help me see what I should correct?

https://pastebin.com/x7wnkc34

the big thing is the 6link and totem

otherwise, i have about 100% additional crit multi than you do from jewels. you took more life on tree.

your gloves and helm can improve. put accuracy/res/int on there. that way u can focus rings and especially amulet for pure dps. added phys, accuracy, crit multi, ele damage.

Overall, you have accuracy but need crit multi, added phys, and u dont have ele atk damage anywhere on your gear, including belt.

also, u can add wise oak and get dps flasks with higher rolls.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Nov 16, 2018, 9:19:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info