3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

If you follow the guide, as i have you will "one hit" uber izaro. Minion nodes are op.
Thanks for your help!
I bought a new helm and boots and now I'm sitting on this:

Problem is, I'm quite a new player and on a tight budget ://
What's next to be improved?
Last edited by Rottenbeer on Oct 29, 2018, 7:21:44 PM
Why are people taking increased minions damage on helmet as it doesnt count for totem ?

From the wiki
Totems allies are not considered to be minions, and are therefore not affected by minion-specific modifiers such as increased Minion Damage and Minion Instability.

Got it :)
Last edited by Pipou74 on Oct 31, 2018, 8:20:02 AM
Welcome to the thread, we disussed this 1000s of times, just read some stuff here.

doing nonsense to rings currently ...looks kinda cute so

Last edited by Wilmots on Oct 31, 2018, 10:01:46 AM
Guys,

Any suggestions for my build... I'm getting one shot so often. I avoid hits and keep moving, but seems like anything that does hit kills me.

Here is my gear. You can see my character ( Emperor_Nemrac) in my profile.

IGN: SirNemrac

Here i have few items for arc if u need
Nemrac:

get daggers, crit chance, low life roles on items are an issue, crit gloves!, role some fossiles on opal ring (omg no cold damage mods plse!),i havent got GG items yet, but im totaly safe with my char now...if you like check em wilisplayingwithtotems.

AND: Get rid of ele focus!! You dont shock then! Use faster casting (LP on bosses), your damage will increase!
Last edited by Wilmots on Nov 2, 2018, 6:02:33 AM
Wilmots:

Thanks for the advise. I can't see your characters - your profile must be locked. As for the ele focus, i get 75k in HO with it and about 55k with faster casting.

IGN: SirNemrac
Sure but ele cant shock and you have to. Otherwise you lose performance. Whats your life pool? Im running T15 maps without any issues.
Last edited by Wilmots on Nov 2, 2018, 9:54:38 AM
I can't take your advice seriously when you aren't even using conductivity correctly in your build.

At some point, the crit gloves have to go away to balance resistances for most.

Ele Focus is discussed in the OP's post specifically why it should be in the 6-link build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info