3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
ariyako wrote:
"
mpoulntozas wrote:
I am deeply sorry, but this spec is not for advancing through end game.
After 85 lvl, you become too squishy.
If you dont spend more than 10ex you will also not have enough damage, while being squishy in the meantime.

I would not recommend this spec if you want to get all the game.

Tried it, spent too much, not working.
Syndicate almost one-shots you, or you one shot it....

You may check my profile. the character is named Arcoudeas.

private profile.......

Ok, opened now.
771 hours played (I know, small by some standards) and this is the first build I've ever taken to 90. Cheers for a fun & easy to play build.
"
mpoulntozas wrote:
I am deeply sorry, but this spec is not for advancing through end game.
After 85 lvl, you become too squishy.
If you dont spend more than 10ex you will also not have enough damage, while being squishy in the meantime.

I would not recommend this spec if you want to get all the game.

Tried it, spent too much, not working.
Syndicate almost one-shots you, or you one shot it....

You may check my profile. the character is named Arcoudeas.

I'm level 90, I've spent less than 4ex on my gear, and I don't get 1 shot by Syndicate, and I can run T15 maps.

I haven't tried Shaper/Elder, but I just farm shaped T15/T14 maps and I have no issues.
The thread says "easy shaperkills with 1-2ex investment".

Its totally wrong.
actually Shaper is very easy kill same Red Elder - I did kill my first Red Elder with +1 shield which did cost me like 5 chaos = it was shield without anything useful, just it was first cheap +1 totem shield)

body armor you can have Tabula Rasa or anything - look my body armor - i did bought it couple of weeks ago for 25 chaos (and +life i crafted myself)

what is not easy on 1-2 ex budget is Uber Elder, high level Syndicate and Uber Atziri I cant comment as I did not tried yet -> everything else including T16 maps is on BUDGET level

of course you should fine tune even the budget stuff - but jewelry, rings, amulet, that all you can buy for pretty cheap

boots you can find as well some good ones for pretty cheap (you really dont need movement speed 30, 25 will do the job and it will cost much less)

PS: Uber Elder you can do probably if you are good in manual dodging even on this budget -> I am personally quite bad with manual dodging so I need little bit more here

PS2: to pre-previous poster -> you can get one shot by Syndicate - they hit hard - not much you can do about it (there are even top uber tanks on reddit whom got one shot by Syndicate - if you are not carefull)
Last edited by tspcz on Jan 20, 2019, 2:29:29 PM
"
mpoulntozas wrote:

Its totally wrong.

You might just suck :/
"
mpoulntozas wrote:

Its totally wrong.

Tbh the shaper fight is far more about player skill than build quality because everything is dodgeable.

You will never be able to facetank his shit with this build, and higher budget will just make it smoother cause you kill him faster, nothing else changes.
Would anybody like to help me with a few things? I hit the lotto and got a 2 socket abyss drop worth 4E and went from having basically nothing to having enough to finish this character (realistically speaking). This is my current gear:

Finishing the flasks will be easy enough, but for a lot of the rares I don't know. There are very few spirit stones with spell damage and crit and life under an exalted. There are no 6 link chests with life and all resist other than Carcass Jacks for 3-4E. I haven't upgraded my gloves because the Maligaro's seem to have no stats??? (I don't understand in general why this build gets crit but then seems to have no crit on items and uses controlled destruction?) I'm also only using campaign jewels (3 total) in my sockets. I just want to make sure I proceed with caution, thanks.
Last edited by SyZ on Jan 21, 2019, 9:32:29 AM
Just want to say THANK YOU!

Starting with the guide and brings me to the best league i've ever had.

Thanks for your Time to write the Guide down! *thumbsup*
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/stefanforce/characters

Could someone tell me what I can improve on gear-wise at this point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info