[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

Will you finish this guide? Add information about leveling, etc. Complete PoB and I choose this build :D
Last edited by HardGame72 on Aug 30, 2018, 10:28:46 AM
Why belt of the deceiver since unwavering crusade applies the intimidate, a good stygian or darkness enthroned might work out better since you can get the jewels that give minions taunt/blind
I'm probably going to run something similar for Delve, but why go Time of Need over Harmony of Purpose, which is free charge generation for all three charges?
I made a few changes to my similar build what do you guys think? https://pastebin.com/BUH1nnhJ
Last edited by elitestyle on Aug 30, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
"
deadlus1208 wrote:
But 2x 1h weapons, or 1h + shield ?

Before you get The Scourge any combination should work. A shield will benefit from Bastion of Hope. The Scourge can only be held in offhand so if we want to utilize it no shield for us.

"
HardGame72 wrote:
Will you finish this guide? Add information about leveling, etc. Complete PoB and I choose this build :D

I am planning to, but it takes more time than I thought :D I already have passives steps, which I will update before release.

"
Lawfury wrote:
Why belt of the deceiver since unwavering crusade applies the intimidate, a good stygian or darkness enthroned might work out better since you can get the jewels that give minions taunt/blind

Forgot about that. Belt of the deceiver is more of a placeholder for leaguer start. I want to first summarize gear useful at league start, but abyss jewels are definitely way to go for different minion perks.

"
Regards wrote:
I'm probably going to run something similar for Delve, but why go Time of Need over Harmony of Purpose, which is free charge generation for all three charges?

Harmony of Purpose loses a lot if it's value. Power Charges are useless to us, Frenzy Charges will be generated by our spectres and I plan to use a CWDT + Immortal Call setup so Endurance charges will disappear. Yet Time of Need gives a good chunk of survivability. With some tweaking (like different spectres) it is possible to make use of Harmony of Purpose and it may make sense to take it over Bastion of Hope.
Last edited by BeJust on Aug 30, 2018, 11:06:56 AM
"
BeJust wrote:
"
deadlus1208 wrote:

"
Regards wrote:

Harmony of Purpose loses a lot if it's value. Power Charges are useless to us, Frenzy Charges will be generated by our spectres and I plan to use a CWDT + Immortal Call setup so Endurance charges will disappear. Yet Time of Need gives a good chunk of survivability. With some tweaking (like different spectres) it is possible to make use of Harmony of Purpose and it may make sense to take it over Bastion of Hope.

Sure, but you have to account for your minions that will be generating and using all of the charges as well. Either way, I think this is going to be an underdog strong build in this meta!
Harmony of purpose works the same way as conduit, it only affects party members and not allies so you cant share charges with your minions, I wish it worked that way also which is why hes going for carnage chieftan spectres to generate the frenzy charges
Definitely gonna keep an eye on this build. I really want to play the Guardian Summoner in ssf but I'm garbage at rolling my own builds.
"
Lawfury wrote:
Harmony of purpose works the same way as conduit, it only affects party members and not allies so you cant share charges with your minions, I wish it worked that way also which is why hes going for carnage chieftan spectres to generate the frenzy charges

And I totally forgot about that and the real reason not to use Harmony of purpose.
What about use one Mjölneer ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info