[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

Guy, waht about smite as main source dmg, and 4l DB to get more "soldiers" ?
"
BM_Stammtisch wrote:
Your build is severely lacking a chance to hit. Of course your Pob Link gives 95% chance to hit, but only because you don't adjust your Lvl. Your real hit chance is around 60% even though you invest 2 skill points in accuracy. To keep your build from feeling super clunky and falling off the damage, you should absolutely skill "Resolute Technique".

I definitely missed that. Resolute technic gave a pretty big chunk of DPS and allowed to remove accuracy nodes. Also decided to add some 1 handed nodes from Marauder site. Updated PoB with a lvl 90 char https://pastebin.com/vbqzh3hL

Last edited by BeJust on Aug 30, 2018, 8:41:48 AM
this is what is necessary for me, good build, ty
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
What do you think of Consecrated Path? its basically smite + charged dash together

To me, Consecrated Path sounds more like Tectonic Slam + Flicker Strike and I feel like teleportation will be pretty rippy this league.

"
I alos thinl SMITE is the better DMG Skill.
But i thought about DB as Debuff skill and kill things with Smite to hold up my Sentinels of Dominance.

what u guys think? doable or not?

"
deadlus1208 wrote:
Guy, waht about smite as main source dmg, and 4l DB to get more "soldiers" ?

Feels too clunky to me. I really don't like how DB sounds and don't really want build around it. The skill looks really weird with the basic duration at lvl 20 of 20 sec you will have to constantly resummon them and to that, you will probably have to use DB as a main skill. Smites buff duration is only 4sec and it feels too hard to keep both of these up all the time.

I actually think I was wrong earlier when I said that DB can't be a main skill - I think it should be mostly used a main skill.

"
Gondalen wrote:
Would inpulsas be a good armor for this build since you convert dmg to lightning?

Inpulsa certainly lokks like something worthwhile and possible will be BiS in a build like that.

"
abs0lutezer0 wrote:
I was thinking of trying BV instead of Smite/Dominating Blow. Not sure how all the interactions work currently, but I feel like BV will be insane with HoP and Holy Relic. Scaling phys is a non-issue, and the guardian ascendancy makes the minions strong.

BV is a spell, it won't trigger Holy Relic
For weapons, should be good any 1h sword with good Phys DPS ?
I'm looking into something similar to this.

Looking at the tree, dump the Galvanic Hammer cluster and the int node in front of it, dump Strong Arm and the two leading to it.
Instead grab the two minion attack speed nodes. They provide 4.9% damage to you and even more to the minions.

Then move Elemental damage one down and grab Divine Fervour for the penetration and increased elemental.

Finally grab Grave Intentions for one or two extra zombies depending on if Mon'tregul or not.

Net effect: Slightly more personal damage, tankier minions and one or two extra zombies for dps. (it does cost one extra point, so might have to find them elsewhere if an issue)
Last edited by Rinani on Aug 30, 2018, 9:14:49 AM
"
deadlus1208 wrote:

Certainly, to be fair any Sword, Mace or Axe with as much Phys, Ele damage and attack speed will work.

"
Rinani wrote:
I'm looking into something similar to this.

Looking at the tree, dump the Galvanic Hammer cluster and the int node in front of it, dump Strong Arm and the two leading to it.
Instead grab the two minion attack speed nodes. They provide 4.9% damage to you and even more to the minions.

Then move Elemental damage one down and grab Divine Fervour for the penetration and increased elemental.

Finally grab Grave Intentions for one or two extra zombies depending on if Mon'tregul or not.

Net effect: Slightly more personal damage, tankier minions and one or two extra zombies for dps. (it does cost one extra point, so might have to find them elsewhere if an issue)

Yeah, I figured Galvanic Hammer is useless as we have Resolute Technic. Strong Arm looks alright to me. Certainly not something I will prioritize, but it is a ok node. Minion atack speed nodes do increase dps a lot, I am thinking of using them instead of min damage/accuracy node.

Divine Fervour is a good idea, gives more damage Holy Dominion.

Grave Intentions seems like pretty useless point dump. You again nothing except +2zombies and some minion life and it requires a lot of points. It is more viable if you use Mon'regul but this node is still not worthy as it was before.
"
BeJust wrote:
Grave Intentions seems like pretty useless point dump. You again nothing except +2zombies and some minion life and it requires a lot of points. It is more viable if you use Mon'regul but this node is still not worthy as it was before.

Remember to grab the attack speed nodes.

The extra zombies are still 40k ish DPS which seems pretty good to me for the points. (And that is basic attack dps not the slam)
"
BeJust wrote:
"
deadlus1208 wrote:

Certainly, to be fair any Sword, Mace or Axe with as much Phys, Ele damage and attack speed will work.

But 2x 1h weapons, or 1h + shield ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info