[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

"
Lawfury wrote:
"
Cr1tic wrote:
I think that we dont have to use Scourge if we pick Spiritual Aid passive...

The 70% increased minion damage on hit, plus some extra wolf minions to scale with our lightning damage aura and the 15% attack speed that affects you and your minions makes it an attractive choice regardless. Although testing is probably needed to see whether that scales better than a shaper stat stick or a shield for more defence.

The Scourge was rarely used for "Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you" before. I aim to benefit from the synergy between Smite and Wolfs. And it gives a lot of attack speed to us and some damage.
Last edited by BeJust on Aug 30, 2018, 3:09:40 PM
imma try something similiar to this yeah, looks tanky, can hide behind zombies, convocation is now instint. ranged melee skill with aoe... get all dmg from minions so why not? kinda want to make it more hybrid with more melee nodes, but idk i really want a smiterdin..
Are you not gonna link Herald Of Purity with anything?
IGN : ShoxxZ
"

ya, I was wondering this, too. I was thinking about using warlord's mark or innervate.
"
HardGame72 wrote:
Are you going to finish the guide to the start of the league?

I will try to. But I plan on keeping updating the build as the league unveils.

"
neerdyy wrote:

I don't think I will, because linking it to anything will greatly increase mana reserved. Will see, need to test it.
Ancestral call support, or multistrike?
I feel like since Smite already is AoE, Multi would be stronger and keep a more consistent buff going.
"
neerdyy wrote:

"
BeJust wrote:
I don't think I will, because linking it to anything will greatly increase mana reserved. Will see, need to test it.

Perhaps that would be useful.
Last edited by Boshean on Aug 30, 2018, 4:02:07 PM
"

could sovereignty be worth it with this build? having your aura have a 20% increased AoE seems like a nice perk for your straggler minions along with the mana reserve. kind of a noob so I don't even know if this will help with your herald though.
"
Isn't there an item being released that removes wraths mana reservation? Perhaps that would be useful

I have a feeling summoner hybrid builds are going to be super popular and this amulet is going to be overpriced and hard to get.
"
jrv209 wrote:
"

ya, I was wondering this, too. I was thinking about using warlord's mark or innervate.

Actually, now that I think of it a curse should work great with Herald of Purity

"
Boshean wrote:
Ancestral call support, or multistrike?
I feel like since Smite already is AoE, Multi would be stronger and keep a more consistent buff going.

AOE is not that great tough. Multistrike on a single target and Ancestral Call while clearing. But this something that definitely needs to be tested and tuned according to your own playstyle.

"
Boshean wrote:
"
neerdyy wrote:

"
BeJust wrote:

Perhaps that would be useful.

This looks really interesting. Assuming it is just my eyes and it is not -70 life.

"
jrv209 wrote:
"

could sovereignty be worth it with this build? having your aura have a 20% increased AoE seems like a nice perk for your straggler minions along with the mana reserve. kind of a noob so I don't even know if this will help with your herald though.

Definitely. I actually already updated PoB link to have this. More for the increased effect than AoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info