[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

In the Pastebin it lists 3 Frenzy charges active. How are Frenzy charges being generated? I searched back 10 pages and in the first 20 or so and I can't find this.

Thanks
How do you guys link your full set of gear? Tried googling and can't seem to get a straight answer unless you are trying to link a single item.
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
How do you guys link your full set of gear? Tried googling and can't seem to get a straight answer unless you are trying to link a single item.

While you are posting just click on character then click on each item once and it'll paste it in.
for example.
"
Stinkycabbage wrote:
In the Pastebin it lists 3 Frenzy charges active. How are Frenzy charges being generated? I searched back 10 pages and in the first 20 or so and I can't find this.

Thanks

Vaal Cold Snap

Hopefully this worked. Definitely need some help. I'm capping out on some T15 bosses mainly too squishy, but even damage isn't too impressive. Got 3ex to work with for the time being or even if it's long term need suggestions. Anyone?
*Main question - helmet/enchant*
DolphinCarpet:

You miss like 30% max life in your Tree,how can you survive even t5 LuL
BotC is in the wrong Hand
No Curse Remove Flask

https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
hi can someone tell me how i can get more damage by taking a look at my build? thanks in advance <3
please see my build and rate it, what would you advise or ask ? maps cleans very quickly, the bosses fall with a Bang!
The problem that i have is most of my damage come from the vaal gem that is a waste with elder or multi phases bosses.

Another thing is the portals in the ender, cant kill them fast enough to protect the shaper.
I'm currently spamming fossils into my helmet with the 30% viper strike duration enchant. However, I'm starting to think that the duration enchant might not be the best, since the duration with flask and everything else is pretty long already. What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info