[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

"
Is there any trick to get the right colors for loreweave ... It seems impossible to get 3G, 2R and 1B.

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Vorici 1G - 159.5 Chroms (Average cost), 2.50853% (Success Chance)
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Decided to buy a rare claw in the hope that it would beat a Wasp.
I S-U-C-K at using PoB, so perhaps one of you guys can tell me if I wasted currency, or not xD

Complete Set of Gear
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Posted a couple pages back asking for some suggestions on what I should upgrade. Build is turning out well so far, but maxing out at T15 maps.

No idea how you link all the gear in a post, but character is not hidden KuntageousDelve is character

You've got miles to go - helmet / hp rolls / lore / chaos damage crafts / rare claw etc.

May seem obvious to you, but if it's possible to very briefly breakdown what you mean.
Helmet should switch to rare helmet? any particular enchant? where should I consider crafting chaos? Maybe point out the worst pieces that need changing?
I really appreciate the feedback
Hello! Just wanted to share that if you want to farm lower maps and even higher ones(depends on your gear and mods) faster, you can use a Dendrobate as your body armour and use Reave instead of viper strike. Take out melee splash as it doesn't do anything for Reave, and put in melee phys.

good for this build? or no?
So I crafted this.

I think its better then the wasps nest no?
To bad I can't craft attack speed on it. (no open suffix)
Is that mandatory?
What do I craft instead? Increased Phys? Leech?
Do you guys think path of building takes Master toxicist in account? (the 40% of 100% more damage)? Befroe the league it did'nt but i cannot figure about how now behaves
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on Sep 17, 2018, 5:35:34 AM
@sultilan

im sure it does. if you click on any non offensive flask we get nice dmg buff.
"
Nagelhirn wrote:
@sultilan

im sure it does. if you click on any non offensive flask we get nice dmg buff.

Thanks you're right. I think what everyone is doing here, editing claws and writing "60% more damage with poison" is wrong and, taking Master toxicist passive in account, leads to x2.24 damage (1.4x1.6) and not x2.0 as it should be - 40% +60% to do 100% more damage means 2x damage. All this is true if the 2 mods are additive and not multiplicative... but who knows??

IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on Sep 17, 2018, 8:56:18 AM
"
pwn3dsoh4rd wrote:

good for this build? or no?

If i remember correctly, KMQ wrote somewhere here that those gloves are BIS besides embalmers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info