[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

this is how far i have gotten with the build so far there still plenty to change

Hey I am in ssf and have been quite lucky to get some good uniques. I already have a belly of the beast but now ive found a Dendrobate and am considering if it would better for me or not.

Is it a good item for this build?
crafted these yesterday

I could not find a direct answer but is there a reason we do not stack more multiplier? ie the crit & crit multi nodes on the claw wheel?

I know we use Coralito's but doesn't that apply the crit multi to the poison?

Since I upgraded my gear, everything is going more smoothly, finally pushed it to 93, will probably stay there and feed ocasionally and keep crafting Claws and Helmets :)

I don't run Elder Boots, because I want to use Temp Chains on CWDT, it helps me A LOT in delves and in mobs. Rumi worked better for me than Atziri.

The dream would probably be to get TempChains on gloves, so I could run Elder Boots.

For bosses I swap Melee Splash and AncCall for Melee Phys and Multistrike + Pierce on Crawler for Faster Attacks.

Really enjoying the semi summon melee playstyle!
Last edited by Django_ on Sep 18, 2018, 5:41:13 AM
Another maybe dumb question... Is coralito flask so important? In PoB I have 12.3 seconds poison duration with the flask and 9 seconds without.

When do we use more than 9 seconds poison?? Maybe some boss, maybe... So is the flask essential for you?
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Hello mate, first, I love your builds, specialy this one.
I would love to go for it, but would u think I could do a similar build with Shadow [trickster I guess]
Like this old build ->
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2016637/page/1

What are you advices if so ?
Thanks bro
"
sultilan wrote:
Another maybe dumb question... Is coralito flask so important? In PoB I have 12.3 seconds poison duration with the flask and 9 seconds without.

When do we use more than 9 seconds poison?? Maybe some boss, maybe... So is the flask essential for you?

Coralitos also gives perfect agony, which is a damage increase.
I think this is probably one of my final versions of this build. I am going to try to delve to 1K solo. Takes a lot of currency and customization but whoever said this build doesn't scale simply doesn't have a clue.

Currently at 450.

Skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4CEQUtBbUGcAahCC4LwRUgFf0WvxmOGbQi4iLqI_YmlSpNLOktgy4jLlMwcTB8MgEyCTWSN9Q6QjrhPydDMUX0R35H4krISxxLeE2STeNQAFFHVUtXl2BBYeJirGNwZK9lTWwIbEZsjG1sbqpvO29Xcmx07XaCeA16f3rve8N9dX-Af5aExYTZhrOKOIqvjDaNfY2_j8GQEZKAk5CaF5uNm7Wdqp63n22jiqQ5plemf7IZtMW00bVItfK9Nr6nwBrC7MM6yAzPetNv037UI9YH2L3awdvn3ajndOjW7T_tQe2D7g7vevFt8YryRfaj_gr-j_66_xA=?accountName=Fujira&characterName=RadioactiveDecay

I use patheon of Lunaris + Tukohama for delves. Change to Solaris and depends but Tukohama or Ryslatha for delve bosses. Also swap in a second healing flask instead of the dodge flask.

I run:

Vaal Grace (Plus the +8 evade and +30 life gain on hit watchers eye) Which gives me about 14 seconds of 67% evade, 75% dodge and 70-75% spell dodge. More than enough for any delve encounter. Yes, you get the effect from the watchers eye even though its vaal grace.

Vaal double strike in offhand with faster attacks/melee splash/withering/increased dur and explode mobs dealing 5% of their health which is a must in delves.

I gain charges with my amulet for some nice boosts and a longer immortal call which is 2linked.

I run both vitality, aspect of the spider & herald of agony since I got the lab enchant plus some enlightens etc.

Many of my jewels have flat accuracy. I dunno what else to say, lets see if this can make it to 1k.

Thanks to KMQ for all the great advice.

Really great gear (especially the helmet, its insane O_O ) and glad to hear youre doing well in high delves!

Last edited by Django_ on Sep 18, 2018, 5:08:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info