[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

I'm really interested in this build, and have got most the gear together for it in SSF. I'm wondering how well it's performing in delves, what kind of depths have been achieved with it so far?
So ok, I have low health (2.6k) but how can I increase it? +Maximum Life on gear is good but I have trouble finding it and how would it help? I've seen only like +60 Max life on rings and other items, if every item had it wouldn't it be like a 360 max life increase at most?

Also in Merciless Lab my resistances were halved for some reason??
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

"
Why aren't we using damage on full life support instead of maim with herald of agony ?

Does it work :U ? If it does then yeah we should!

When I hover over the gem it show that HoA is supported.
@phomeux

if you look at your tree, or the different trees of peaople postet here you will see many +% max life nodes. you get more life per level ( i dont know the exact amount) and if you increase strenght with gear or passives. just stack life on gear and skill the %life nodes and it will be much smoother to play. iam lvl 89 now and have about 5000 life and it could be more with better gear.
I have 5900 HP @ lvl 91, all reses capped, still squishy and meh dps.
Last edited by Lethalicus on Sep 9, 2018, 12:41:16 PM
"
Lethalicus wrote:
I have 5900 HP @ lvl 91, all reses capped, still squishy and meh dps.

not sure if trolling, or am I missing something? your missing some flasks, no 6 Link, you running 5L Viper Strike on your Embalmer. HOA is just 2 link and your missing the Vaal Doublestrike setup. And claw in wrong hand???

that's what i noticed...
I'm only level 66 now but the damage on bosses already feels completly overkill.

If I pop Ancestral + Vaal Snap + Vaal Blight + Vaal DS + Flasks I'm not even sure how much dps that is because everything melts in split seconds.

Feels quite safe with minions tanking, leveling was a bit rough when I was lazy and had almost no res and was still using a bad claw and tabula, but since it's been very tanky.

Getting Strenght + Int to required levels was a bit of a chore early on.
I'm currently level 78, have 3.5k hp, my resistences are only 57/72/2...yes 2 lightning resist, no BoTC, and still rocking a wasp nest....and I am absolutely murdering everything. So if you are having trouble at any point and level, you aren't playing this build right. GG KMQ ty for the help.
what would by better

or
I'm stuck at lvl 65 i'm getting rekt by everything,

I have that waiting to be worn

But i need to get to lvl 70 to wear everything and 74 to wear the necklace but i keep getting rekt in map lvl 1 where can I lvl up?
Last edited by Dynastiew on Sep 9, 2018, 6:02:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info