[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

Could you tell me what is best setup for 4 link (viper strike)? Currently I have

Viper Strike
Deadly Ailments
Melee Splash
Multistrike

active all the time. Should I switch out Multistrike for Vile Toxin? Or whats the best 4-link setup? Thank you for your guide, currently enjoying it :-)
What about the flasks, should I choose some with long duration because of ascendencie? I currently have life flask with 3 seconds duration. Should I choose one with 10+ ??
The build is ok for leveling, but its DPS vs. big bad bosses seems too low.
Overall, the biggest problem is that it is melee :)
"
Lethalicus wrote:
The build is ok for leveling, but its DPS vs. big bad bosses seems too low.
Overall, the biggest problem is that it is melee :)

I would say it's the opposite, early on it's a struggle to level but later in the game it just deletes bosses.
First of all thanks for this great build!I played this build as leaguestarter and after is switched from bow to 5link viperstrike setup its going real smooth. Currently i got my loreweave what is also great boost(sadly on 5l by now) and next upgrade will be the gemini claw. I would like to craft a decent claw myself. Sadly i dont know what is the best way for that. How do i proceed crafting the shaped claw? Same question goes for the helmet and the elder boots. I just chaos spam and hope its decent result?
any one want my claw?

just 3 exa
Last edited by seeeether on Sep 8, 2018, 1:09:46 PM
maybe a stupid question but why take the passive skill : assassination

i mean we dont get crti or crit dmg anywhere ells, is it really that strong ?

or can i, as a hardcore player, replace it with more life nodes ?
The Perfect agony flask applies crit mult to poison damage.

It took me only 3 days to get to lvl 80+, but killing bosses like Argus or Izaro is pain.
Even though I was lv 74 I died at the last part of Merciless Lab because the build seems very squishy for me. I mean I went into it with 2.6k health with all the skills but the boss was just nearly 1 shotting because of the squishiness. Potions didn't last btw.
What could I have done wrong? Is this suppose to be this squishy? Cause if it is I can't play with it anymore, too much lag at the same time.
how did you post your gemini claw? only coroded fossil or others?

thx for build, i have very fun time this league, lvl 88 now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info