[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

"
Phomeux wrote:
Even though I was lv 74 I died at the last part of Merciless Lab because the build seems very squishy for me. I mean I went into it with 2.6k health with all the skills but the boss was just nearly 1 shotting because of the squishiness. Potions didn't last btw.
What could I have done wrong? Is this suppose to be this squishy? Cause if it is I can't play with it anymore, too much lag at the same time.

2.6K is veeeery low. I usually don't even have that little when finishing acts.

"
Nagelhirn wrote:
how did you post your gemini claw? only coroded fossil or others?

thx for build, i have very fun time this league, lvl 88 now

I took ilvl 77 gemini claw and used corroded fossils. You can try some combos as well if you wish. Also if you want high phys damage luck, I suggest i83.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Sep 8, 2018, 5:04:45 PM
best gloves will be rare with increased attack speed? I wanna get temp chains on hit for extra defense and also offense

u got bored of it? i see you moved to bv scion you played last league
Would you recommend getting Impresence (Chaos) for this build ? Don't know what to get for BiS amulet.
"
Zevisto wrote:
Would you recommend getting Impresence (Chaos) for this build ? Don't know what to get for BiS amulet.

We already get free Despair aura from Witchfire Brew flask so getting that amulet only for a bit of dmg increase probably isn't worth it.
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
best gloves will be rare with increased attack speed? I wanna get temp chains on hit for extra defense and also offense

u got bored of it? i see you moved to bv scion you played last league

Best gloves are Fenumus Weave, not sure about AS gloves anymore to be honest as + minion level helmet seems to be better. Still checking stuff. You can get temp chains if you get + 1 curse amulet.

I already killed Uber Elder and something 40 guardians + 10 Shapers with this build and had a mirror, so I thought that I should move on to my BV next as it got buffed hard this league and already last league it could facetank Shaper and his slam.

"
Juggyyy wrote:
"
Zevisto wrote:

We already get free Despair aura from Witchfire Brew flask so getting that amulet only for a bit of dmg increase probably isn't worth it.

Yeap, Impresence doesn't seem really worth it. It's on par with Bloodgrip and Bloodgrip is cheaper. If you want to go higher you need a rare amulet with crafted chaos damage to attacks.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Sep 9, 2018, 1:10:58 AM
Why aren't we using damage on full life support instead of maim with herald of agony ?
Can you post like End Game Gear that you should aim to get max from this build?
Just something to note for path of building. Make sure not to use 60% chance to deal 100% more damage with poison. Replace this with 60% more poison damage as they are the same thing and path of building will actually reflect the changes correctly in the dps. This will help you decide whether a crafted claw is stronger than the wasp nest!

Note: You will have to manually enter the stat. If the stat is red then PoB is not including it in your dps.
"
SFadray wrote:
Can you post like End Game Gear that you should aim to get max from this build?

Check my Uber Elder PoB for my items (:

"
Why aren't we using damage on full life support instead of maim with herald of agony ?

Does it work :U ? If it does then yeah we should!

"
Delvonshi wrote:
Just something to note for path of building. Make sure not to use 60% chance to deal 100% more damage with poison. Replace this with 60% more poison damage as they are the same thing and path of building will actually reflect the changes correctly in the dps. This will help you decide whether a crafted claw is stronger than the wasp nest!

Note: You will have to manually enter the stat. If the stat is red then PoB is not including it in your dps.

That is true!
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Sep 9, 2018, 9:10:14 AM
Love this build! startte de league als Smite Herald of Purity and converted that build to consecrated Path Dancing Duo + Facebreaker. Since it started feeling weak at T4-T5 maps, I decided to sell what I had and go for this build!

No Regrets AT ALL!

Jeg har nettopp entered the mapping part of the game, sitting at level 68 and the first 3 Labs completed. I almost have all the essentional uniques equipped, except Starkonja (which has been proven to be difficult [for me] to color 2R2G). And I'm using a random rare 6 linked :)

Edit:
Got my resistances all capped above 80% and got a ring with Assassin's Mark on hit, just for fun until I get the resources to corrupt on The Embalmer :)

Finished the Uber Lab, with some help from a friend, so the only this left currently is getting the damn colors to match up on Starkonja XD

Gear:
Last edited by Wertron on Sep 9, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info