[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

lvl 90, build is great, thx kmq
even don't know what im need to upgrade
"
Lightened wrote:
"
The first Ascendancy node u pick up for PF that 50% aoe on chaos skills that doesn't affect viper strike does it?

It does, as long as you link Viper Strike with Melee Splash, which gives it an aoe tag.

Nothing can give a tag to a skill. It is set in stone :)
Hi, the build looks really fun and promising, I'm really eager to be able to finally play the game in a few days to try it out.

I just have one question as I'm not the most knowledgeable about the game, I was wondering why we took Pathfinder over something like Trickster ? What are the pros and cons of this choice ? It looks like it provides a lot of utility but we could also gain a lot of damage ? I don't know

Thanks a lot for the build, I'll be sure to start with it when I finally can.
@garfunkel

its the same as with death oath. people use arcane surge on it, to be able to use reduced duration for more damage
"
Nagelhirn wrote:
@garfunkel

its the same as with death oath. people use arcane surge on it, to be able to use reduced duration for more damage

So if I link Poison gem to BV it becomes 'chaos' skill?
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
Nagelhirn wrote:
@garfunkel

No, but Melee Splash changes your skill's function. For Viper Strike it does make it AOE and increased AOE works on it but AOE damage does not, so I assume that Chaos AOE works on it as well and it seems so as well.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
Nagelhirn wrote:
@garfunkel

No, but Melee Splash changes your skill's function. For Viper Strike it does make it AOE and increased AOE works on it but AOE damage does not, so I assume that Chaos AOE works on it as well and it seems so as well.

So how do we know if a support gem changes the skill's tags and when not.. lol. i love this game :)
i chosen this as my starter build for delve, from level 1-50 there where some rocks in the road but im level 83 now,damage is insane tier 10 maps no problem i still need to experment more in end game but for now its awesome, good guide from a cheap build to expensive build 10/10 would recommand this build to a friend
"
seeeether wrote:
lvl 90, build is great, thx kmq
even don't know what im need to upgrade

maybe try to get a good corruption on the gloves
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
Nagelhirn wrote:
@garfunkel

Fenumus Weave gloves are the absolute BIS but they are 6.5 EX atm. Also your boots can have dodge or increased duration, I prefer duration. Jewel life and stat rolls can be improved a lot. Also 10 levels into Poorjoys would be smart.

I'm currently doing my last 40% in Poorjoys to 93, then going Uber Elder. I managed to get 60% with T15-16s which is quite cool! I'll also probably post new videos today evening with the new setup - it's a lot faster and stronger!

Also I think I haven't mentioned it yet but this build can do 100% all map mods including phys reflect and leech.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Sep 7, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info