[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

"
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Hello! Liking the build a lot. Clearing still feels quite clunky with just melee splash. I would suggest trying:

clearing: ancestral call + melee splash
single target: melee phys + multistrike

Even without multistrike, clearing feels SOOOOO much better with splash + AC

WOW

You are damn right about ancestral call. I swapped multistrike for it and with just one hit inside a pack I get full 40 stacks of virulence. Second hit and the pack is dead. Far superior to multistrike for map clearing.

Hey btw, in maps with really hard hitting mobs i think multistrike would be useful for the constant leech. Just ran a double damage mod t13 and the mobs really hurt, and it felt a little safer using multistrike
Just ripped 8 uber-sets. Really hard fight :D
"
roeshamboner wrote:
"
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Hello! Liking the build a lot. Clearing still feels quite clunky with just melee splash. I would suggest trying:

clearing: ancestral call + melee splash
single target: melee phys + multistrike

Even without multistrike, clearing feels SOOOOO much better with splash + AC

WOW

You are damn right about ancestral call. I swapped multistrike for it and with just one hit inside a pack I get full 40 stacks of virulence. Second hit and the pack is dead. Far superior to multistrike for map clearing.

Hey btw, in maps with really hard hitting mobs i think multistrike would be useful for the constant leech. Just ran a double damage mod t13 and the mobs really hurt, and it felt a little safer using multistrike

thats true, just tryed with ancectral call intead multi, hard to survive without leech
"
Fujira wrote:

For Uber Elder you need to swap a lot of stuff around, for every build.

You'd need Winterweave + Arctic Armour + More life nodes + Aquamarine Flask + Kaom's + 1 more life flask. That's what's coming from the top of my head as of now.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Sep 6, 2018, 5:14:04 PM
So im playing your build atm :p so far pretty alright :P so my question is The first Ascendancy node u pick up for PF that 50% aoe on chaos skills that doesn't affect viper strike does it? and how does perfect agony work exactly also, round what lvl am i suppose to get defensive stuff in the tree cause i feel squishy might be lack of gear atm
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

I am not sure tho about our scorpion pet, might even lesser it's links for late game.

I'm not really sure how much you use VDS, as I'm not that far yet. But if the pet doesn't scale that well late, why not socket VDS into gloves for the vile toxins 5L?

Also, when do you pop your VDS usually? just in boss fights?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Fujira wrote:

For Uber Elder you need to swap a lot of stuff around, for every build.

You'd need Winterweave + Arctic Armour + More life nodes + Aquamarine Flask + Kaom's + 1 more life flask. That's what's coming from the top of my head as of now.

Yeah you are right about this. I did get Kaoms for it after a few tries, wanted to be stubborn at first even though Ive done the fight with other builds. But no Aquamarine or additional life flask/winterweave which I definitely need. Thanks for the tip
"
The first Ascendancy node u pick up for PF that 50% aoe on chaos skills that doesn't affect viper strike does it?

It does, as long as you link Viper Strike with Melee Splash, which gives it an aoe tag.
Loving the build, started with your reave mf glad, didn't enjoy much despite being able to farm some currency to start this one!!

EDIT: Will this claw be better than the wasp? PoB doesn't take the double poison into account apparently, and what would be a good prefix?

Just crafted this one here heh
Last edited by kelsious on Sep 7, 2018, 12:17:16 AM
Hey KMQ, been following the guide for a little while. I feel a bit squishy in higher tier maps and sometimes get popped by packs. Dont know where to start upgrading, what do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info