[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

Hi KMQ and every body ,

I wanna try this build but i started the league as a Shadow Trickster with a completly different goal - (to test the new chaos bow skill) and i didn't like them at all :(

Anyway..I managed to respec into your around my lvl 48 with few change and so i'd like know if herald of agony stack duration can be affected by source other than the new Pathfinder acendancy node , Master toxicist , thx .
Last edited by Elf_97 on Sep 4, 2018, 4:08:11 AM
Sry double post
Last edited by Elf_97 on Sep 3, 2018, 6:48:05 PM
Was testing out something to help for clear, and so far I am very impressed.

Swap in Ancestral Call instead of Deadly Ailments for general mapping/clear. With that, it basically feels like all those streamers using smite right now. Highly recommend trying it out with Haemophilia gloves as well. (tested up to t12 maps and 148 depth).
Last edited by Ironsentron on Sep 3, 2018, 7:22:41 PM
how you manage the stuns with out brine king?
"
Ironsentron wrote:

Swap in Ancestral Call instead of Deadly Ailments for general mapping/clear. With that, it basically feels like all those streamers using smite right now. Highly recommend trying it out with Haemophilia gloves as well. (tested up to t12 maps and 148 depth).

Dang yo. Making these two changes did wonders for clearspeed. Thanks for the suggestion
Weekend report, aka Tales From A Baddie: Well, this has gone well. This is the first time I've gotten a character over level 80 and my first time into yellow maps. I'm pretty sure I can push up to around T9-T10 on my current gear, but I suspect my painfully low HP (~3.6k) is going to start causing me real issues at that point. Which is totally on me, not the build - there's lots of room for improvement in my gear. Anyhoo, thanks, KMQ. I am wildly unqualified to make any assessment of the build's endgame potential, but it's certainly a perfectly respectable league starter.
Anyone have any insights into what sort of crafting to do with fossils for this build? I'm thinking maybe 6L body armor crafting with life, poison and chaos modded fossils? Any interesting crafting interactions? I heard rumors of chaos pen/-chaos res, poison double damage/duration etc.

Claw, head and body armor slot fossil-crafting worth looking into?
"
Ironsentron wrote:

I can understand Haemophilia but why ancestral call? isn't the 50% radius via ascendancy and melee splash enough already? Gonna try Haemo today :D
Did Rare Minotaur with Sadima & Goldwyrms right now and again I don't agree with any of the slow clear speed posts. I zoom through maps super fast and can do all tiers at T1 speed.
Atm collecting some money to do Guardian maps without feeling too bad about not maxxing my map drops from them but I've already lost 2 EX because of half of my T16s have crashed this league.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
They have slow clearspeed because they don't spam Flasks, which is mandatory for this build.

I have really fast clearspeed as well, but still in low tier maps.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Last edited by XpeterschmidtX on Sep 4, 2018, 8:35:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info