[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

What are the items needed to craft a claw with the poison affix from delve currency?
"
bloodvirus wrote:
having a blast up to t8s-t9s but i dont know where there is room for improvement
i ve got my hands on a 60% chance for poisons to deal 100% more damage but it seems i lost damage in terms of pob? any suggestions on where to improve?

Spoiler

should i go for wasp nest or the new claw? does pob not take into account the chance for increased damage?

Attack speed and all 3 mods is the dream, + physical damage is also good on top of it and PoB can't calculate the numbers properly yet, you can edit it and add 60% more poison damage instead.

"
MiguelFg wrote:
What are the items needed to craft a claw with the poison affix from delve currency?

ilvl 77 Gemini( suggested) claw + Corroded fossil.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Sep 3, 2018, 10:46:12 AM
what about:
is this good option?

With the poison fossil and the physical damage fossil, maybe the better option is crafting a third adding the attack speed one? Or it's too much and we are capping the poison affixes.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Sep 3, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
I don't know how you guys are dealing with missing all the time, it's really frustrating play style, cause i'd like to whirl in hit once and whirl on, but sometimes it misses and you have to whirl back, I've seen some people using Lycosaide instead of duel wield, we will lose all the damage from breath of the council then, and have to take different nodes on the tree, but it seems like a much better setup.
damage is ok but sometimes larger mob packs or bosses oneshot me ... anyone have same problem? lvl 85, capped resists, 4,3k HP
How do you get so many poison stacks? You just stand and attack the boss for 12 seconds first?

this made me laugh out loud

"15K Life over 4 seconds life potion with 5 charges"
I'm only act 8 and this build is amazing. I am fairly new to this game and I have to know - how on earth did you craft that weapon?
Can someone help me please? How can you activate both Haralds, I cant because lack of mana. Is there any build-specific item here which highers my mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info