[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

Where are videos? I wanna see 10+ Brazillion DPS
This is by far one of the worst builds/skills I have leveled with. If it isn't too late, do not level with VS. It is so clunky, awkward, and the single target is horrendous. I have a 4l right now and a pretty good claw at lvl 29, and it is still just so bad. It took me around a minute to kill Piety, which shows you how slow that is. She was able to teleport like 3-4 times. I expect dom to take 3-4 minutes if I don't die in the process.

I am hoping that some unique claws will help in the near future.
Don't use VS until you have Multistrike at lvl 38, its pain in the arse.LuL
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Last edited by XpeterschmidtX on Sep 3, 2018, 2:42:11 PM
do you think the damage would still be good enough if you avoid dual wielding and go with claw + shield? Maybe instead of taking Dervish take Defiance, doesnt require any additional skill points because we're already getting master of the arena so we're right there
Thank you for this build.

Just switched over from Caustic Arrow(was able to get to spawn red elder/guardians). Switched to this build to try out and because CA just wasnt doing enough damage at this point. (had 21 CA + 2 bow skills / 6link)

Still working out the gears, but was able to kill all guardians (0-2 deaths) and red elder deathless. Didnt get elder orb tho, i think cause shaper died? not sure, but i will spawn and run again with pictures tonight.

Damage is there, but takes a while to ramp up. AOE is clunky and slow :(. Might try a 5link reave setup on venom gloves instead of HoAg.

fyi putting culling stike on HOP is the way to go i'd think
Last edited by yorikatl on Sep 3, 2018, 3:49:52 PM
update main page plz
directly interested in herald gems link
You are flying around with whirling blades and single target is fine but clearspeed is slow, because of viperstrike, weapon range and limited aoe.
"
Daglash wrote:
You are flying around with whirling blades and single target is fine but clearspeed is slow, because of viperstrike, weapon range and limited aoe.

what? herald of agony and melee splash handle your aoe.
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
Daglash wrote:

what? herald of agony and melee splash handle your aoe.

The crawler has trouble keeping up at a decent pace. Its not a t1 clear speed build like some are claiming. Good boss killer though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info