3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
yakoob wrote:
"
tavi2530 wrote:
Can't tell if this is normal or unlucky. I am about 4 ex down on serrated fossils and still haven't seen a chest with a +1 support with maim chest yet.

Used about 120-140 fossils, and I have seen +1 support gem maybe 4 times total.

Seems about right. That's why they go for 100 ex this league :)

Can confirm. Tried some more today, and started trying to get the +1 support whenever I had Lv1 Maim by using exalts and no luck. Got my +1 supp back but still no combo of the two. Also there's only 1 guy selling 4 chests for 99 ex (Im thinking its you)
"
ripulipylly wrote:
"
yakoob wrote:
"
tavi2530 wrote:
Can't tell if this is normal or unlucky. I am about 4 ex down on serrated fossils and still haven't seen a chest with a +1 support with maim chest yet.

Can confirm. Tried some more today, and started trying to get the +1 support whenever I had Lv1 Maim by using exalts and no luck. Got my +1 supp back but still no combo of the two. Also there's only 1 guy selling 4 chests for 99 ex (Im thinking its you)

Maim is better than just +1 support gems, if you have to have 1 of 2, make sure it's Maim.

"
yakoob wrote:
"
tavi2530 wrote:

Nah its not. The reason most of them are so expensive right now, is the fact that one ... started to monopolise , buying all off the market and putting them back at that laughable price, which is complete BS.
I bought mine +1 support and maim chest for 20 EX (non 6L but got it after about 600 fusings), my wife even got one for 7 EX (which I confess is a steal).
My point: justifying a 100 EX price, because 1 guy does some shenanigans is nonsense. (most of them are not even worth 50 EX imho)

Edit: For all of you still searching: just have a live search up and hope for the best.
Last edited by Deraphin on Apr 23, 2019, 8:28:02 PM
"
Deraphin wrote:
"
yakoob wrote:
"
tavi2530 wrote:

Nah its not. The reason most of them are so expensive right now, is the fact that one ... started to monopolise , buying all off the market and putting them back at that laughable price, which is complete BS.
I bought mine +1 support and maim chest for 20 EX (non 6L but got it after about 600 fusings), my wife even got one for 7 EX (which I confess is a steal).
My point: justifying a 100 EX price, because 1 guy does some shenanigans is nonsense. (most of them are not even worth 50 EX imho)

Edit: For all of you still searching: just have a live search up and hope for the best.

Agreed with this. Even if you look at it taking 400-500 fossils to hit, it's still worth nowhere near 100ex
"
ripulipylly wrote:
Spoiler
"
yakoob wrote:
"
tavi2530 wrote:

Lmao. I wish it was me ;) Didn't get the roll in two leagues straight so far ;) Last league bought one at the end of the league for 25ex. Which is a decent price, I think, if life rolls are OK. This league someone is trying to pricefix hard.
"
yakoob wrote:

Lmao. I wish it was me ;) Didn't get the roll in two leagues straight so far ;) Last league bought one at the end of the league for 25ex. Which is a decent price, I think, if life rolls are OK. This league someone is trying to pricefix hard.

Yeah I would say 20-30ex is a good price for solid rolls. 15-18ex for a shitty chest with the +1/maim and nothing else.

It's a pain but that's why it's our end-game chase. Skin of the Loyal or just a Maim support chest will take you all the way through Uber-Elder no problem.
"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
yakoob wrote:

Yeah I would say 20-30ex is a good price for solid rolls. 15-18ex for a shitty chest with the +1/maim and nothing else.

It's a pain but that's why it's our end-game chase. Skin of the Loyal or just a Maim support chest will take you all the way through Uber-Elder no problem.

Think I'm gonna try bow + victario chest version that demi featured recetly.
Haven't seen that yet Yakoob link me? I've always been interested in doing a bow version of this. especially if we can get something going with that new auto-cast quiver.
EDIT: *DoublePost*
Last edited by Utopian238 on Apr 26, 2019, 10:58:04 AM
I really love how this build allow me to play with only one hand so i can pet my cat with the other one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info