3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"

Where does it say that we are immune to cold and lightning? Could you elaborate?

Elementalist ascendancy node gives immunity to ignite/shock/freeze when you have a corresponding golem. We don't have any flame golems so we're not immune to ignite, but we're immune to the other two
So I was able to kill Shaper for the first time with this build and I got so happy about it! But today I tried to kill uber elder and it seemed that something was missing in my build, since every single spell that either Shaper or Elder would cast would headshot me. Can someone help me with my build, pls? Should I improve some specific item to get to uber elder or change some gems? Idk, getting headshotted like that dont seem normal
Mty THe Beachhead deathless run with Ice GOlemancer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXUUC9k7E2o

Items were as follows:

good lord fossil crafting is a cruel mistress.

How many fossils did you people go through for +1 support and maim?

I must have gone through 100-200 serrated fossils and only seen +1 support gems once, seen maim plenty of times but never together.

Is there anything im missing? or just a run of bad luck (or maybe thats not as many attempts as some others have done.

Am I better settling for +1 support gems or maim? tempted to save up and buy a chest but they are up at like 10ex atm and cant afford that any time soon.

Any tips on hitting this fossil craft?
Last edited by craftybernado on Jan 6, 2019, 11:45:05 AM
I was wondering which version of this build is the best one , i have played MoM golemancer last league but doesnt look good when you have 50% mana reserved , phase acro seems pretty good and has a lot of hp. Im playing the one without any of the two right now while i work my way up to 94 or more. I need some help here ^^ let me know what do your opinion on the matter.
"
Angelonerodk wrote:
I was wondering which version of this build is the best one , i have played MoM golemancer last league but doesnt look good when you have 50% mana reserved , phase acro seems pretty good and has a lot of hp. Im playing the one without any of the two right now while i work my way up to 94 or more. I need some help here ^^ let me know what do your opinion on the matter.

From my Experience - PhaseAcro feels generally good, you get sufficient life and have Phase/Acro and a bunch of taunting/blinding golems. You Also get a good bit of regen (afk all over lab traps) While MoM, at least the pathing I took, allows for Dual Curse Vuln/Enfeeble - Less layers and you'll take stray hits more often but with a good MoM chest you're a bit more resilient to potential one shots due to overall higher eHP pool. Reserving just Banner/Clarity on mana is fine, Hatred in Essence Worm

Honestly you can do all the content as either so it's pretty much preference I think.
What Kind off watcher's eye jewels are people useing?

I was thinking a Determ (block) / hatred (inc damage) / vitality (flat regen) one?
Trying to push single target damage. 238k per golem with default attack atm. Anyone got ideas?
https://pastebin.com/12ZGaNeW
"
Nathoriney wrote:
What Kind off watcher's eye jewels are people useing?

I was thinking a Determ (block) / hatred (inc damage) / vitality (flat regen) one?

hatred effects won't work for your minions.

Honestly if you want one I would pick up a purity of elements one with 2x dmg taken as element and use that, but I swapped away from my watcher's eye and just got aspect of the spider instead
"
jew4life wrote:

Can this build do Uber Atziri? I have tried but the second boss room destroys my golems and then the split phase on Atziri does the same. How to you get past these hurdles?

Run away and use convocation if golems stay in damaging cloud, nothing else should kill them if you kill bosses in a correct order.

Though it's very easy to accidentally kill melee bosees on trio, which leads to wrong kill order and areas with crazy phys damage that can kill you and your golems in a second. Meh.

On Atziri watch for clone with mirror, run to the opposite corner and use convocation there too.
Storm brand is a good spell to point where golems should go, don't forget about it.
I ripped there once by just placing stupid brand in a wrong spot and getting reflect damage myself :D

It's not the best build to farm uber, but it's doable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info