3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

"
trefi289 wrote:

Well i made it bois, if any1 is interested to play with it ,since im going afk for a week im wiling to sell for 30ex.

How long did it take you to make that, and how did you go about doing it? I've been alt/aug spamming for about 1k alts and still havent gotten lucky.
"
trefi289 wrote:

Well i made it bois, if any1 is interested to play with it ,since im going afk for a week im wiling to sell for 30ex.

Nice craft,
but like i said to OP when we are talking IG, we dont need more DPS, all we need is Survivability, Phase Run on 3 frenzy is alot
have you a PASTBIN with this variant (possible tree and itemisation), because we lost alot of potental Survivability ? :D

Actually i am Running Grizone (MoM one), with some adaptation and i cant take alot of hits even on t15 t16 random vaal maps, and i am not even running enfeeble.
Last edited by Dreamounette on Jan 3, 2019, 2:15:37 PM

I made this one. Second try, first one bricked because it exalted cast on melee kill and I annuled off the maim.

Bound fossil -> annul a trash affix -> multimod and lucky slam to finish it. Total craft maybe 9 ex with fusings included (was a bitch to link even with 47% quality)

this left me with the ability to get a new chest, so I crafted this:

Not yet divined. Waiting to get lvl 3 leo in research before I "exalt" it

:-)
"
trefi289 wrote:

The base speed of the mace make some difference on mobile skills?
I've been playing this build all league, I love it. I tried 2H, MoM, and Phase Acro. Right now I'm Phase Acro. I'm trying to fix the issue of my non-elemental golems dying in the Uber Elder fight. Is that even possible? Can I make them tanky enough to survive the entire encounter and if so how?

I didn't realize until reading this thread that my non-elemental golems didn't have ele immunity. So I know that's why they are dying, I also have no minion ele res on my jewels, before I sink the currency into the jewels though I basically need to know if it's worth it. The non-ele golems do not die generally speaking outside of shaper/uber elder, with rare exceptions too uncommon to care about.

I'm open to all suggestions including changing my tree, any insight would be appreciated. Here's a pastebin: https://pastebin.com/h4ECYnLr
"
Lyboc wrote:
I've been playing this build all league, I love it. I tried 2H, MoM, and Phase Acro. Right now I'm Phase Acro. I'm trying to fix the issue of my non-elemental golems dying in the Uber Elder fight. Is that even possible? Can I make them tanky enough to survive the entire encounter and if so how?

I didn't realize until reading this thread that my non-elemental golems didn't have ele immunity. So I know that's why they are dying, I also have no minion ele res on my jewels, before I sink the currency into the jewels though I basically need to know if it's worth it. The non-ele golems do not die generally speaking outside of shaper/uber elder, with rare exceptions too uncommon to care about.

I'm open to all suggestions including changing my tree, any insight would be appreciated. Here's a pastebin: https://pastebin.com/h4ECYnLr

Things to make them survive longer: Get 20 quality on support golems. 1% quality is 1% hp

Expensive but, 2 jewels with life/taunt/blind/minion res

Get helmet with +2/+3 and minion life instead of minion damage

My stone/chaos golem currently have 35k hp and I can still improve it by getting lvl 4 empower compared to 3 for my helmet. They usually survive everything anyway
"
Dreamounette wrote:
"
trefi289 wrote:

Nice craft,
but like i said to OP when we are talking IG, we dont need more DPS, all we need is Survivability, Phase Run on 3 frenzy is alot
have you a PASTBIN with this variant (possible tree and itemisation), because we lost alot of potental Survivability ? :D

Actually i am Running Grizone (MoM one), with some adaptation and i cant take alot of hits even on t15 t16 random vaal maps, and i am not even running enfeeble.

I think the whole point of the mace is to increase survivability by allowing us to utilize different body armor such as Kaom's Heart or another high +life chest. The damage boost seems to we worth it.

I simmed it in PoB for my character. while we lose a golem, their dps goes from ~280k (normal, with charges) to ~320K (2h variant, without charges). However then im free to swap in Kaom's Heart for an extra 1200 life (4.2k -> 5.4k with MoM). Can also swap in another phase flask if needed.
Last edited by EvoLipid on Jan 3, 2019, 7:43:49 PM
Duplicate
Last edited by EvoLipid on Jan 3, 2019, 7:37:15 PM
"
Lyboc wrote:

Run Vaal Purity of Ice when doing Uber Elder.
One thing to note about dropping Vic's shield for the Mace is that you're going to be losing the block chance for your boys. Not sure if that will affect their ability to survive or not but something to keep in mind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info