[3.5] Blade Vortex MoM Acro Trickster (Fast Maps, U Lab, Guardians, Shaper, Elder)

Hey i wanted too try this build out :) any good leveling uniques that i can get?
"
AleXTC wrote:
i just noticed that its really really hard to kill Catarina the mastermind.
i couldnt finish the fight with her, i got one shoted easily by her and cant understand why?!
is there any defensive layers that this build can apply?
my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/pEpGLzJ3 (did some changes like i took down the Soul Siphon for a jewel socket with mana + life + cast speed. if im wrong with this choice plz tell me)

The boss is overtuned, don't bother killing her until they nerf her
do we need to take out MoM at some point or does it stays till the end?
Last edited by AleXTC on Dec 20, 2018, 12:16:39 PM
I'm new to this game but what is the point of speccing into Power Charge Duration, Instability and Spell Damage per Power Charge nodes? what do we have with this build that generated Power Charges? Am I missing something?
so im lvl 92 and gear wise im strong
my PoB : https://pastebin.com/ApqdLeDH

i want to try and take on uber elder, any tips with some changes in this build?
Last edited by AleXTC on Dec 21, 2018, 3:00:08 PM
Hi there
I must be missing something but how do you deal with ele / phys reflect with this build ?
"
picmin wrote:
Hi there
I must be missing something but how do you deal with ele / phys reflect with this build ?

Honestly I don't think there is a way to deal with this, I just skip those maps.
Hi, im currently trying your build, but was wondering if power charge on crit would be better for a 6l than added fire. its a little bit less dps on pob but the power charge generation on bosses seems worth it?
"
IWRYCITB1 wrote:
Hi, im currently trying your build, but was wondering if power charge on crit would be better for a 6l than added fire. its a little bit less dps on pob but the power charge generation on bosses seems worth it?

as you can see in the boss videos (hydra @2:14 for instance) i gemswap phys to lightning for power charge on crit mianly because pcoc gem has same colour as the phys to lightning.
Hi! Followed this guide during the past days and I think i've gotten to the end game now. With perfect weapons as exception i got it all setup. But i can't sustain either mana or life. Does anyone have a solution or tips? What Am i missing here? Other than that i really enjoy the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info