[3.5] Blade Vortex MoM Acro Trickster (Fast Maps, U Lab, Guardians, Shaper, Elder)

Thoughts on dropping clear mind for a couple heralds?
"
Netslossm wrote:
Thoughts on dropping clear mind for a couple heralds?

Since this would mean reserving more mana and therefore having less effective health pool with Mind over Matter i think you are then better of speccing out of the mana nodes and into more life/dmg since you woudnt benefit from Mind over matter much. I made this built to be tanky for the most situations and if you feel like you can survive without the mind over matter you can go for it but it really depends on your playstyle. It will work and you will have more dmg but the survivability will suffer from this change. This build was designed for beginners that want a easy way to reach some mid to hight tier content with a league starter and therefore i would only recommend this if you know what you are doing and can survive without Mind over matter
how does this build comperes to BLADE VORTEX Inquisitor by Angry_Roleplayer?

Why theres no blood magic on Whirling Blades? is it more of a life saver when u have MOM?
Last edited by AleXTC on Dec 8, 2018, 6:23:26 AM
lol only now i noticed that the OP is banned
Why was he banned? I have so many questions!
"
xMelicalolx wrote:

y me too :(

like why does he need stone golem???
"
AleXTC wrote:
lol only now i noticed that the OP is banned

"
AleXTC wrote:
"
xMelicalolx wrote:

y me too :(

like why does he need stone golem???

i was suffering from the "steam cahrgeback fraud" thingy you can read about that in the post chris made on reddit

to answer your question on the stone golem: i use it to get more regen and survivability. you can easily replace the stone golem for any other as long as you feel comfortable with the less regen :D
Hey there mate. I've used this build as my league starter. I started playing PoE 2nd week of Delve, and I wanted something fresh for me that would be tanky and fun through maps.
First of all, to anybody wondering, this is an amazing build as your first build if you have no currency if you gear it correctly through the process. I'm saying this in comparison to my friends who were absolutely getting destroyed by the Syndicate during the pexing while I didn't have a single problem. I highly recommend it as a league starter.

Now OP, I have a few questions about the build. Do know that this is again coming from someone who has only recently started the game and that I might be ignorant to how some things work.
I'm at a point where I'm progressing in my Atlas around the T14ish maps, and I'm kind of feeling like the build as itself is kind of struggling. This might be because for now I'm only playing with a 5L, and that I'm missing out on damage a lot of the times.

For starters, here's the link to my PoB https://pastebin.com/vR9vSNgw

The first question I have is; how would you recommend making the maps a little faster without ruining our defense ? I'm looking into more cast speed, still considering trying out Spell Echo. For now only having a 5L is holding me back. I'm using a StormBrand/PowerChargeonCrit/ArcaneSurge/IncCritChance combo. My idea behind this was to use the Arcane surge was supposed to make mapping go faster, but I end up spending a lot of time casting Storm Brand to keep Arcane surge up, therefore not gaining any time at all. I will say that the combo is VERY good on bosses though.

My second question is; How would you push this build further to make bosses easier ? Don't get me wrong, the build is definitely able to kill hard bosses, but is there something the build could change or use ?

By the way, I've messed around on PoB a bit with the Mark of the Shaper/ Warlod's curse on hit elder ring doesn't seem worth it (on my char at least). I WANT MORE DAMOOUGE.

Thanks for the build mate, very fun!
"
AleXTC wrote:
Why theres no blood magic on Whirling Blades? is it more of a life saver when u have MOM?

Because of the very first Ascendancy that we take; Weave of the Arcane

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info