Ask a Question Game - Backwater Thread

"
DoubleU wrote:
A. Film Noir

Q. Should we move to be closer to my parents (who are retired) ?

A: No unless they need your help to make it

Q: How long until Women completely take over the world
I dont see any any key!
Q: How long until Women completely take over the world

A: I don't think that will happen, and it shouldn't happen, but there definitely needs to be a balance that there has not been in a very long time.

There are asshole women, same as there are men. There are women with shining constellations of negative traits that could blot out the sun. Women tend not to be as physically violent as men, or as rapey, but so much of the bad things done by men are in the pursuit of the most premium pussy, to put it crudely - and women are the victims and the drivers of that - we all are in these imbalanced cultures.

I had a bit of a google (seems that people are more worried about muslims taking over the world than women in a taking over the world search), which ties in to this question and why the imbalance of the refugees in Europe?

In Europe, over 800,000 migrants have traveled to Europe by sea in 2015, according to the United Nations refugee agency, and a little over half have come from Syria. About 62% of all migrants that have traveled to Europe this year, however, are men. A little under a quarter, 22%, are children and only 16% are women.

What are the women and children doing back in the places they are fleeing from?)

So I found an article. I don't know this person fro a bar of soap, but she sounds ok.

"
Moran watches a lot of Broad City, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Fleabag, Catastrophe (“Sharon Horgan is a f*cking goddess”), but her biggest praise is kept for Game of Thrones – “One of a few public mistakes I’ve made in recent years was when it first came out I slagged it off because the first few episodes, fantasy is the straightest, whitest thing ever, and they were bumming Khaleesi over a f*cking rock and I was like ‘I can’t f*cking handle this. f*ck you.’ And then you watch it unfold . . .” But the show’s creation of a world, rival cultures, and the process of how those things are run, won her over, “like many people got really angry when Khaleesi got caught up in what was basically council admin when she took over whatever that f*cking place was. People were like, ‘The bins are flowing’, and she’s sitting there with two dragons going, ‘But I’m Khaleesi.’ But that’s exactly what it should be! You need to show how civilisations are built. It’s not just about wars, it’s about decisions, relationships, this is really important. Secondly, it seems increasingly clear to me that women are going to take over the world.”

You look at your life and go ‘Gasp! How can I have a whole life! What the f*ck am I going to do! I have to make all the decisions?
Game of Thrones comes up again later, when the interview is over, and Moran makes an incredibly compelling case for how its narrative correlates to the rise of the right in the US and what is therefore going to happen. It would have been great to record that speech and therefore remember it, but I suppose you’ll just have to watch GoT.

Back to “the f*ckpocalypse”, and Moran thinks the Women’s March “rattled” the Trump administration because they didn’t expect its tone and size, and didn’t know how to respond. “The thing I would say if you’re a young, angry man: don’t go out and protest. Spend all your energy on convincing your mum and your grandma and your aunt and all the kids in that family, and do everything you can – drive them there. It’s usually harder for women to protest, people with kids, older people, spend your energy on driving them there and then leave them. Because if the protest is entirely made up of women wearing pink hats and holding funny placards with kids in buggies and old grandmas, you can’t send the National Guard out to that. That’s why the future of politics is female. There are many things we can accuse women of, but being a violent, angry mob that are hellbent on destroying a city centre during a march? It’s going to be really hard to pin that when the visuals are completely dissonant. That’s why the most powerful image from the Black Lives Matter protests was that girl [Leisha Evans] standing there. You’re in sandals and a dress. Come beautiful, come in fancy dress, come holding balloons, come holding funny placards, come with your children, come with your grandparents. The power that you have as a protestor is in your softness, is in all of the things that previously you thought would have made you useless . . . So, if I had time this is what I would spend my time organising. But instead,” she grins, “I’ve sent two tweets, hopefully everyone else will work it out,” Moran cracks up. “Sorry! Had to put a shepherd’s pie in the oven! So I did a couple of LOLs, pointed out that Kellyanne Conway looks like Beavis from Beavis and Butthead, and now I’m done. I’ve done my bit. That’s okay world, my pleasure!” Time for more wine. The previous Monday, there was a march on, so she texted her 15-year-old daughter saying she was going on the march with her friend, and asked her what she wanted for tea so she could stick it in the oven. He daughter replied saying, “All of my class are going, see you there.”

Q: Favourite holiday?
Yaknow, I almost regret missing that question. On the flip side, I've had my share of amusing answers, and it's nice to get a more in-depth response than usual.

Anyways.

A.) Halloween. I just dig the mood, and autumn is the best season anyways. Overcommercialized as fuck, but that's every holiday these days, and if you like a touch o'the ol' Gothic horror in your life (like anyone here really should), Halloween is best vibe.

Q.) Can I get a second opinion on that 'Woman taking over the world' bit? Just to see what's said?
A: From me, no.

Q: Which is the more interesting question to you right now, How long until Women completely take over the world? or do you think we would all be better off being the same religion, worldwide?

"
erdelyii wrote:
A: From me, no.

Q: Which is the more interesting question to you right now, How long until Women completely take over the world? or do you think we would all be better off being the same religion, worldwide?

A.) The religion one. The women one is a boring question because it already assumes that women will take over the world. More interesting questions would be "Will women ...." or "should women ...."

Q.) If you were transported to a magical fantasy realm, how long do you think it would take for you to get dysentery and die?
Q.) If you were transported to a magical fantasy realm, how long do you think it would take for you to get dysentery and die?

A) I would not die of dysentery at all, as I would clearly be a chosen one destined for greater things. Even Thomas Covenant didn't get dysentry, and he was a sick bastard.

Q) What would be a good, strong SSFHC Delve character?

A: I don´t know about the others but my plans are currently to get a purified Harald of Agony, maybe zombies spectres and the bunch of skellies phantasms and animated weapons online, wasn´t lucky to find a Nulls inclination yet.
Using lioneyes glare for now.
A lot of minion passives, and the miragecausticarrowdude does most of the job anyway.
Basically just use what you find and don´t trade for it.
Named the char Blood_raven a long time ago, mabe get DD too, you´ll get the feel. Easy to direct minions where to attack with bows.
But i got that jewel which makes specters last 20seconds already, don´t know its value.

Q: Why do i always post drunk on these bords ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Sep 14, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
"
Lachdanan wrote:

Q: Why do i always post drunk on these bords ?

A.) Because sober you has better judgement.

Q.) What the best way to store a vector of booleans to a root file?
"
j33bus wrote:
A. Carefully, but efficiently.

Q. English, motherfucker; do you speak it?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
j33bus wrote:
A. Carefully, but efficiently.

Q. English, motherfucker; do you speak it?

I'm currently decolonizing english so not at the moment.

Q) If you had to choose would you rather go deaf or blind? Why?
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info