Ask a Question Game - Backwater Thread

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
A. I performed a Google image search for "Adolf bin Laden" and posted the result.

Q. How did he do it?

A. by photoshopping

Q. is non-veg food like chicken unhealthy?
Q. is non-veg food like chicken unhealthy?

Yes. Let's just talk about factory farmed chicken --

1. A serving of chicken contains just as much cholesterol as red meat. And eggs contain three times that. Cholesterol is linked to clogged arteries and heart disease.

2. Grilled chicken—a popular alternative to fried—commonly contains PhIP (2-Amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo[4,5-b]pyridine), which may contribute to the development of certain types of cancers including breast and prostate.

3. A common industry practice involves feeding chickens arsenic in order to make them grow faster. It’s highly toxic to humans and can cause cancer, dementia, neurological problems, and other ailments.

4. HCAs (heterocyclic amines) are found in meats cooked at high temperature, including chicken, and have been linked to an increased risk of cancer.

5. A Consumer Reports analysis found that 83 percent of fresh, whole broiler chickens purchased across the US had high levels of campylobacter or salmonella. Campylobacter is the leading cause of food poisoning in the U.S.

6. Detectable levels of E. coli were discovered in as much as 65 percent of broiler chickens in a USDA study. This comes from fecal contamination during processing, making organic chickens also at risk as well as the more common conventionally raised chickens. According to Consumer Reports, more than 1 million Americans become ill each year as a result of undercooked chicken.

7. Avian flu may have dropped out of the mainstream media’s attention, but it’s still a very serious illness that is transmitted through poultry. The mutating nature of the disease means more cases of pneumonia, multiple organ failure and death are likely as a result of too many chickens living in crowded and unsanitary conditions where the disease spreads.

8. With more than 9 billion chickens raised for food in the U.S. every year, the environmental impact is nothing short of astonishing. Highly toxic animal waste ruins land, seeps into and contaminates water, makes air un-breathable and devastates a tremendous amount of dwindling resources, all of which take a toll not just on chicken eaters, but everyone else on the planet.

BUT

If you're actually starvin', non veg food like chicken is a healthier option than dyin'

Q: If you could be an animal other than a human for a day, what would you be and why?

A.) Assuming that I retain my sense of self and ability to form memories, and thus the day is not simply a blank space in my human form's memory (which would neuter the question as any form is equivalent to any other)...a cat. I'd get a better idea of how my own cats think, I could give them what for in their own language, and also I could spend twenty hours of the day sleeping and no one would care or bother me about it.

Q.) Is anyone else sick of vegans telling the rest of us that we're literally killing Earth every day and insisting we eat nothing but steamed lettuce and sadness until we die at forty from an overdose of sadness? DX
"
1453R wrote:
A.) Assuming that I retain my sense of self and ability to form memories, and thus the day is not simply a blank space in my human form's memory (which would neuter the question as any form is equivalent to any other)...a cat. I'd get a better idea of how my own cats think, I could give them what for in their own language, and also I could spend twenty hours of the day sleeping and no one would care or bother me about it.

Q.) Is anyone else sick of vegans telling the rest of us that we're literally killing Earth every day and insisting we eat nothing but steamed lettuce and sadness until we die at forty from an overdose of sadness? DX

A: yes we are all tired of pain in the arse vegans

Q: who wins tonight eagles of falcons?
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

Q: who wins tonight eagles of falcons?

A.) In a surprise upset both teams forget to show up, and are later found high at the local Dennies.

Q.) When is the last time you were at a Blockbuster.
A: Oh wow, 2000-ish. I moved, so the local video store became an indie one that closed two years ago. Can't remember what I borrowed from the Blockbuster but that fluorescent - lit experience in general is pretty nostalgic.

Q) If you were the opposite gender for a day (let's assume two genders for the question and simplicity's sake), what would you do that doesn't get the square brackets treatment?

"
erdelyii wrote:

Q) If you were the opposite gender for a day (let's assume two genders for the question and simplicity's sake), what would you do that doesn't get the square brackets treatment?

A.) Try on everything. Go and get me to a clothes store and be shamelessly femalish in it for a good hour or two. Clothes, shoes, cosmetics, the works. Anything else worth doing would take more than a day, sadly (or get the square brackets treatment).

Q.) What is grumpier than Grumpy Cat?
"
1453R wrote:

Q.) What is grumpier than Grumpy Cat?

I hope this doesn't get me square bracketed

Q.) What was the last (non square bracket) website you were at before this one?
A: Hipsters of the Coast.

Q: Do you ever, when procrastinating, actively enjoy procrastinating?

"
erdelyii wrote:

Q: Do you ever, when procrastinating, actively enjoy procrastinating?

A.) If I didn't I wouldn't do it.

Q.) Who loves orange soda?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info