Ask a Question Game - Backwater Thread

"
FCK42 wrote:

Q: What catastrophe with a high potential to wipe out humanity do you think is the most likely to happen in the next couple hundred years?

A: Global warming.

Q: What place outside of Earth humans are most likely to colonize?
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:

Q: What place outside of Earth humans are most likely to colonize?

There's a lot of push for Mars, of course. Sheer interest is likely to push at least the first few small prototype villages on Mars. But I think there's a solid argument to be made for Venusian low-orbit cities trawling the atmosphere for resources. There's more to be had on Venus than there is on Mars, and it's easier to build an orbital habitat than it is to build a ground-based one. In this case both need the exact same level of self-containment and self-sufficiency, but one of them isn't at the bottom of a gravity well that complicates the hell out of supply shipments.

So practically, Mars - but we'll likely not leave Venus alone forever, either.

Q.) Is A.I. going to kill us all, or is it going to usher in the next Golden Age of humanity?
"
1453R wrote:

Q.) Is A.I. going to kill us all, or is it going to usher in the next Golden Age of humanity?

Neither, it will just kinda be a thing.

Q.) Do you miss the rains down in Africa?
I’ve never been, but I’ve heard good things.

What science fiction technology, if made real, would achieve the greatest positive impact on humanity?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Fast interstellar travel.

How to get rid of fruit flies?
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Man, this thread is a gold mine for topics to break out into their own discussion thread later. So good.

ANYWAYS.

A.) Judicious application of a laser point defense system with strict targeting parameters, which has the added benefit of getting rid of any other flies as well and ensuring that your neighbors take "party's over, go home please" as seriously as ever you could wish.

Or just, y'know...some fly strips and better home hygiene, if you want to be boring.

Q.) What other benefits can you think of for a laser point defense system in every home?
"
1453R wrote:

Q.) What other benefits can you think of for a laser point defense system in every home?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCilHNKgiTs

Q.) Who dun it?
I didn't know what Alex Jones looked like so did an image search...

yes?

[Removed by Support]

Q: How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Sep 5, 2018, 5:30:30 PM
"
erdelyii wrote:
Q: How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

A.) Realistically, by joining the winning team.

Q.) What rule do you think got broken here to get the previous responses moded.
A. I performed a Google image search for "Adolf bin Laden" and posted the result.

Q. How did he do it?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info