Ask a Question Game - Backwater Thread

"
Q) If you had to choose would you rather go deaf or blind? Why?

A)Deaf, for sure. Why? 'cause you can still reasonably play videogames! ;-D

Seriously, blind is a way bigger handicap imho. Deaf can still be somewhat independent. But he is at a disadvantage in that his status can be hard to recognize at first [ and that can prove deadly when confronted by US police coming from behind :-( ]

Q) If you could (also legally), will you do euthanasia to a loved one, without him/her clearly asking you to (can't anymore), but standing convinced that it's better for everyone involved?
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Sep 14, 2018, 6:52:57 PM
Thanks Lachdanan. Funnily, I'm playing a HoP / Consecrated Path/ Smite/ zombies spectres phantasms vaal skellies now (Yea! All the minions!). It's fun, and I'll putter around with it but I also want to work on getting missing Achievements - most of them are HC at this stage. I know I'll rip, so it'll be nice to have a backup with ol' Jack Hews.

Maybe a ranger with the new HoA skill :)

"
Wazz72 wrote:

Q) If you could (also legally), will you do euthanasia to a loved one, without him/her clearly asking you to (can't anymore), but standing convinced that it's better for everyone involved?

A: I don't know. The legality of it wouldn't be the problem for me, but their beliefs. Some people really want to fight to the bitter end ... but maybe when it actually comes to it, they change their minds and can't say. Maybe the desire to cling on to every drop persists, despite everything, and who are we to decide that's better or worse for them?

Still, I don't know. The answer is, I think, to have these conversations early, so that everybody is clear on what the best guess is if it comes to it.

I'd like to go out if it came to a painful, terminal illness, like Huxley did. Obviously it will be a read about someone dying, and it's pretty intense, so readers have been warned. I think it's beautiful, too.

Q) Geez, that's kind of left me with a mental blank. Where to go from here?

Last edited by erdelyii on Sep 14, 2018, 8:13:57 PM
A: I frown and maybe swear a bit and pile them up next to the sink. Maybe I do them, maybe not. How they got there... who knows??!

Right you fucker, I'm going to do the washing up!

Oh this movie ... <3

Then the fucker will rue the day!

Now that is how you react to a sink full of dirty dishes XD

Q: have you ever gotten lost, really, truly lost going somewhere?
Too slow
"
Q: What is your immediate reaction to a sink full of dirty dishes?
Probably planning on breaking up with said person. In my house there's no such thing as a sink full of dirty dishes, because I wash them as soon as I'm done with them, like a civilized human. Therefore, it wouldn't be my sink. I wouldn't work as a dishwasher and I probably wouldn't visit a male friend's house, so it'd probably be part of some dating process, although I'm not really looking right now. So assuming I was dating her and she likes attracting cockroaches by living like a slob, yeah, breakup eminent.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 14, 2018, 8:59:22 PM
Author.

I respect how big of a task it is to narrate. I have a three year old that I read stories to every night before bed. It struck me right off the bat—holy shit, this is kinda hard, no wonder they had us practice reading lines in school... hadn’t had a need to narrate anything off paper for ten years*, and it is a perishable skill. I do not begrudge an author, an artist, for not being proficient across multiple mediums. But man do wonderful things happen when you get the right mix of great writing and an intimately nuanced telling.

*It also occurred to me for the first time that that is a long time.

Do you ever want to just answer, and not have a question afterward?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Sep 14, 2018, 10:58:11 PM
a) Yes, all the time! Haha, allll the time. It's much easier to answer than to ask.

q) Do you think Mark Wahlberg's schedule is real?

and would you choose this one instead?

Charan, yes. It's a gin-soaked shade of black, and one of my favourite films.

Here hare here? ... Oh! Here hare here! Infinitely quotable, hilarious, and gin tears soaked inky black.

Last edited by erdelyii on Sep 15, 2018, 1:49:43 AM
A.) No and No. I think Marky Mark's "cryo chamber recovery" bit is a tip off, otherwise the answer is maybe. Otherwise while Mark's schedule is boring, I'm not going to do shitloads of cocaine.

Q.) Which question is your favorite so far?
A: 1, 10, 25, 100, 1,000 -- pick only ONE unit of measurement, currency, item type, etc. In which different circumstances would each of these would be preferable as a quantity for that choice?

Because it was difficult to understand and fun to answer.

Favourite answer would have been way more difficult - I really like reading all your answers :)

Q: Favourite time of day, and why?

Spoiler
That was a really good question. I should start drafting real zingers like that myself.

A.) Evening/nighttime. I like the peace and general solitude, the slowdown of the day and the fact that only the folks I'm interested in talking to are still awake.

Spoiler
...another time. SHITPOSTING TIME NOW

Q.) Which type of bear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info