[3.4] TheFrostmourne's Balefire Inquisitor

"
wackygoose wrote:

Thank you, it is helping me to understand the mechanics even better.

I will leave as it is, I cant imagine myself bossing with only 5% mana to use xD.

I think I got all the basic going on, im surprised how cheap and efficient this build is

my dream is to wake up and see there is a new fated upgrade for Balefire, feels good

Here to help! :D

I am super glad you’re enjoying playing my build!

Would be cool, something like burning damage or maybe even supported by a level 1 any useful support gem on it would make is super good for endgame. Doubt the second one would happen because then it would be too strong but a fated version with really anything extra on it would make this so much more fun to play :D
"
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi mate

I know you say its not an uber lab farmer but if I wanted to make it one for league start, what changes would you suggest to the build?

Hey!

With my current gear, you can totally use it as an uber lab farmer, but to do it with worse gear than mine you'd probably be fine with getting 2 more endurance charges and fitting Flame Dash / Lightning Warp in there to avoid traps easier. I would also skip RoTP right away and go with Lioneye's Remorse or Saffel's Frame, depending which one you think would work better for you.

Thank you for your reply :)

I think instead of flame dash i will weapon swap to brightbeak and prismatic for faster leap slams :)
cant wait to try it out!
"
bankai1009 wrote:

Thank you for your reply :)

I think instead of flame dash i will weapon swap to brightbeak and prismatic for faster leap slams :)
cant wait to try it out!

That’s quite a good idea actually! Please let me know how it goes when you try it out, I am very curious how will it perform in uber lab with mediocre gear
Updated for 3.4!
So, can this build also do uber elder and shaper? I guess it should be easily able to do shaper, i really want to try something new and templar, but im always hesitant with choosing a build due to things like, what can it actually do content wise?

Also, do you have any thoughts so far, what you know about Delve how it might perform? I think that it is tanky might be a good plus for Delves actually.
"
W1shm4ster wrote:
So, can this build also do uber elder and shaper? I guess it should be easily able to do shaper, i really want to try something new and templar, but im always hesitant with choosing a build due to things like, what can it actually do content wise?

Also, do you have any thoughts so far, what you know about Delve how it might perform? I think that it is tanky might be a good plus for Delves actually.

Shaper is doable with some investments and differently rolled flasks, but it would be quite slower than endgame meta builds do it. Never tried Uber Elder, but I doubt it would be doable, even with insane investments.

It will do amazing in Azurite Mines! However, I will also be releasing soon a version of this build made specially for pushing deep and clearing as far as possible. But budget vise, this version will be able to clear better than a lot of builds currently out there, specially for the currency invested.
I want to play it as my league starter in Delve...would it be better to play as inquisitor or trickster?
I am quite interested in this build,as do you think is it worth trying as trickster or something?
"
Loreley06 wrote:
I want to play it as my league starter in Delve...would it be better to play as inquisitor or trickster?
I am quite interested in this build,as do you think is it worth trying as trickster or something?

Hey, yes, Trickster is also viable. You would get better clear speed and some more damage in exchange for losing some health and sustain on bosses.
Thanks!
Can you maybe give me an example of a skill tree for trickster?
"
Loreley06 wrote:
Thanks!
Can you maybe give me an example of a skill tree for trickster?

Sure, considering you’re not the only one who asked so far I’ll be adding the Trickster tree some time tomorrow!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info