[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

Okey, I'm currently lvl 95 and this is my progress so far. Any suggestions for going forward? I guess some jewels can be replaced, maybe less focus on shock effect and more on flat dmg?

How do you have enough mana to cast haste with 3 heralds up?
I don't understand. What causes mobs to explode overwhelmingly?
"
fleshpuppet wrote:
How do you have enough mana to cast haste with 3 heralds up?

It's Vaal Haste.

"
I don't understand. What causes mobs to explode overwhelmingly?

Inpula's Broken Heart unique expilcit Shocked Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing (5-10)% of their Maximum Life as Lightning Damage which cannot Shock. Thanks to The Three Dragons we bypass the last part my making the exposions freeze instead of shock. Then Heral of Ice's If you shatter an enemy, they explode and deal AoE cold damage to enemies near them goes into play, by making enemies explode further. Thanks to our multi-element damage, Heralds, Beacon of Ruin, The Three Dragons and Yoke of Suffering, we can shock, freeze and ignite all at the same time.
To sum up: Inpulsa explosion freezes, frozen enemies explode thanks to Herald of Ice, explosions/herald triggers shock nearby enemies which then explode because of Inpulsa and so on. I hope I got that right.
What would a tree version 3.4 and level 100 look like? Not sure what to take past lvl 94~ .

Thanks!
My damage just isn't there =/. I can't kill a map 1 boss without getting shredded. Not sure what is wrong with my gear set up or links.

Tried Inpulsa + Three Dragons on my new BV elementalist, magic find is fun again. Thanks for the information.
Last edited by Crackulous on Nov 14, 2018, 5:36:59 AM
"
Mathemoto wrote:
Okey, I'm currently lvl 95 and this is my progress so far. Any suggestions for going forward? I guess some jewels can be replaced, maybe less focus on shock effect and more on flat dmg?

You've got amazing gear man!

To me the most immediate improvements would be :

-Lvl 21 added lightning
-Quality on your heralds (the 15% increase from quality is global and will apply to all your sources of cold and lightning damage)
- Try to replace the Blood Eye Opal ring with a ring with life but yours gives SO MUCH damage it's going to be costly.

-A corruption on the inpulsa shouldn't be that expensive, you can go defensive with 50% reduced damage from crits or offensive with 50% inc damage or even +1 level of gems (added lightning gives a lot).

- Lastly, penetration being a huge deal, you could try triple balancing your wise oak and also recraft a claw with fossils, [Prismatic + Metallic]on a shaped claw and aim for 20% pen prefixe.

To me the ideal claw would look like this :

-T1 Adds lightning
-Attacks with this weapon penetrate 20% of elemental resistances
- Adds # to # lightning damage to attacks with this weapon per 10 intelligence

- T1 attack speed
- Chance to poison on hit
- High int roll

And I think that's about it!

Last edited by SOMAYD on Nov 14, 2018, 7:37:05 AM
"
RobertKoch wrote:
What would a tree version 3.4 and level 100 look like? Not sure what to take past lvl 94~ .

Thanks!

Assuming you're using the end game tree, you could get the extra jewel socket by accrobatics and also blast radius (the AoE in the witch area), or get more life if you need it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info