[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

Thanks for this guide, I'm currently leveling this build, still missing quality and max level on gems and some jewels, which is due the upcoming levels.

A couple of questions, I currently feel that single target is lacking, hard. It's still too early to judge but it doesn't look good, will it make much of a difference if I swap increased AoE for ConC for both clear and bosses? How will it affect clear?

And I saw you placed increased AoE instead of innervate next to Herald of (N)ice in your helm, is that something you run with?

I'm currently lvl 82, character name DIVORCEDMYWIFEFORPOE, and will give an update as soon as progress is made, but it's fun so far.
"
Mathemoto wrote:
Thanks for this guide, I'm currently leveling this build, still missing quality and max level on gems and some jewels, which is due the upcoming levels.

A couple of questions, I currently feel that single target is lacking, hard. It's still too early to judge but it doesn't look good, will it make much of a difference if I swap increased AoE for ConC for both clear and bosses? How will it affect clear?

And I saw you placed increased AoE instead of innervate next to Herald of (N)ice in your helm, is that something you run with?

I'm currently lvl 82, character name DIVORCEDMYWIFEFORPOE, and will give an update as soon as progress is made, but it's fun so far.

Swapping AoE to Conc for single target is a realy important part of the DPS,

For the rest, I explain how to get more DPS in the F.A.Q section of the guide!

"
Mathemoto wrote:
will it make much of a difference if I swap increased AoE for ConC for both clear and bosses? How will it affect clear?

I personally play with conc at all times, since you chain-explode everything anyway. The only difference this makes, I think, is that leech (life and mana) might be lower, due to less monsters hit in a pack, but I don't think it's that big of a deal for regular mapping.
How come you don't have any shock effectiveness jewels yourself? Seems a bit odd as they're mentioned as super important.
Some more questions; Wouldn't a flat lighting Vinktar be a good flask for this build? Is Lighting Pen really necessary for mapping and low to mid tier bosses? Wouldn't Elemental Focus be a much better alternative? I guess for end-game stuff, Shaper etc Lighting pen is better, just a thought. Is it most important to stack flat lighting on gear and jewels or doesn't it really matter which element we boost, and if so, why is that?

Thanks
Did i see yours calculations for the elder dps threshold in this thread?
can find . How much we need and how much we do in average?
Best build i ever play. Thanks man for yours guide.
"
Thefatpunk wrote:
How come you don't have any shock effectiveness jewels yourself? Seems a bit odd as they're mentioned as super important.

Because I play a lot of different builds and those jewels are enough for everything I want the build to do (currently pushing 550+ Delves with it).

"
AshDrag0n wrote:

I'm not sure I understand the question but I tend to aim for at least 1M Shaper (Uber elder) DPS before doing it, which isn't that hard to reach and allows for a cosy kill. The build in itself isn't specifically designed to farm bosses and will still require that you play well / reactive.

"
Mathemoto wrote:
Some more questions; Wouldn't a flat lighting Vinktar be a good flask for this build? Is Lighting Pen really necessary for mapping and low to mid tier bosses? Wouldn't Elemental Focus be a much better alternative? I guess for end-game stuff, Shaper etc Lighting pen is better, just a thought. Is it most important to stack flat lighting on gear and jewels or doesn't it really matter which element we boost, and if so, why is that?

Thanks

1) Vinktar is a flask with very limited use if you don't heavily invest in flask nodes as it's pretty much limited to one use against bosses. Also, Atziri's promise and wise Oak will give you more damage and we're already capped leech.

2) Lightning pen isn't necessary for mapping, it makes bosses much easier as map bosses tend to have more elemental resistances than trash.
3) Elemental focus prevents you from applying ailments which is a big no for me.
4) I personally recommend going with lightning as we penetrate more of this element.
"
2) Lightning pen isn't necessary for mapping, it makes bosses much easier as map bosses tend to have more elemental resistances than trash.

I really appreciate you taking your time to answer stuff like this. What other support gem would you recommend instead of lighting pen?
Last edited by Mathemoto on Nov 6, 2018, 8:19:47 PM
"
SOMAYD wrote:
"
AshDrag0n wrote:

I'm not sure I understand the question but I tend to aim for at least 1M Shaper (Uber elder) DPS before doing it, which isn't that hard to reach and allows for a cosy kill. The build in itself isn't specifically designed to farm bosses and will still require that you play well / reactive.

for shock them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info