[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

Which one is better ? Thanks
I'm not the most experienced poe player, but this build is a lot more fun, than most other builds, i tried so far!
That moment, when you get your inpulsa and just shred everything in a second... absolutely amazing!

One remark though to the shock effect:
How about using Blasphemer's Grasp and a lot of elder items? This of course has its price and is more of a late game option, but it is a way to get up to 48% addidional effect of shock (and freeze and chill) and up to 90% increased ignite damage.
I dont have the currency to afford my gear all in elder to test it (and i also didn't do the PoB on this), but i had that idea, when i dropped that item recently.
What should i uppgrade next?

"
korakotspkd wrote:
Which one is better ? Thanks

Looks like it might be the non-shaped one, because of the poison chance (for yoke), but it kinda depends on your other items. It'd be best if you could PoB it for yourself and see!

"
How about using Blasphemer's Grasp and a lot of elder items? This of course has its price and is more of a late game option, but it is a way to get up to 48% addidional effect of shock (and freeze and chill) and up to 90% increased ignite damage.
I dont have the currency to afford my gear all in elder to test it (and i also didn't do the PoB on this), but i had that idea, when i dropped that item recently.

I'd just say no, this is a very unique heavy build, getting them all on elder bases would be a lot of work/money, I'd never even attempt it, not to mention you can't get an elder Yoke or Abyss belt or Tombfists, so you can't fully benefit from the item. Besides, Tombfists are amazing.
Hi,guys.
I need some help about The Wise Oak flask mechanic. Should i have some res uncapped instead for 75% all?
"
Hi,guys.
I need some help about The Wise Oak flask mechanic. Should i have some res uncapped instead for 75% all?

You should have all your elemental res at 75 or higher. If you want to make a full use out of the flask, you should try to have all your elemental res (number in the brackets) equal. Like this:

Should I linke Herald of Ice with increased AoE or Innervate?
thanks for putting such a good guide! my first time playing but i love the visuals!

Can you give me a few advice on how to improve? I struggled really hard with resistance because the spots taken by uniques. So far I found myself really squishy and took a while killing tier12 map bosses.

New player here, thanks again!!!!
"
Mathemoto wrote:
Should I linke Herald of Ice with increased AoE or Innervate?

Your choice, if you have no damage/chain issues without Innervate, go for inc aoe.

"
Can you give me a few advice on how to improve? I struggled really hard with resistance because the spots taken by uniques. So far I found myself really squishy and took a while killing tier12 map bosses.

First of all, you need levels - you're missing some life nodes on your tree. Make sure you have all mission points - type /passives and see if you have 24 points from quests. Get better jewels - flat damage to attacks, flat damage to claw attacks, life, res, shock effectiveness. Your rings can be upgraded too, as well as your boots (you're using shield charge for movement, it scales from your movement speed). Less important upgrade would be your claw. Try just farm some moeny and upgrade slowly. You can take a look at my character and compare, it's pretty well geared.
Last edited by Nizmat on Nov 10, 2018, 9:46:16 AM
thanks very much ill make sure to do that!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info