[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Hasch1988 wrote:
I am trying the build to. it makes a lot of fun but i have a few questions?

on your .gif you spread red darts which attake is that?
and your explos stay longer than my how does it work ?

have a nice day ;)

Red darts are rampage effects and the explosions is Celestial mtx on a herald.
still viable for next league?

can we use reave for mapping?

cheers!
Can I use my BladeVortex Character with its Inpulsas and just throw this mask onto it to make things pop across the screen?

I actually did this with mixed results. Sometimes I feel like it working well, but most of the time it feels like regular BV-Inpulsa interaction. Do you know why that is?

Character is "BleidWortex" in Delve :p

Obviously some Mob density is needed. But Delves are pretty packed with monsters usually and I can't do much more to T16 Map (UGS) with Sextants
Last edited by marc004 on Nov 29, 2018, 8:39:38 PM
"
still viable for next league?

We'll know after patch notes, so sometime next week.

"
can we use reave for mapping?

Yes.

"
marc004 wrote:
Can I use my BladeVortex Character with its Inpulsas and just throw this mask onto it to make things pop across the screen?

I actually did this with mixed results. Sometimes I feel like it working well, but most of the time it feels like regular BV-Inpulsa interaction. Do you know why that is?

Character is "BleidWortex" in Delve :p

Obviously some Mob density is needed. But Delves are pretty packed with monsters usually and I can't do much more to T16 Map (UGS) with Sextants

Yes, it works, though Blade Vortex is WAY more laggy for some reason.
Yo, thanks for the Build.
How is the league start with working towards optimal gear?
Can you still go into Red with BF/BV or is it necessary?
Hello, if the build will continue to work (we still do not see a patch note, some characters may stop working after note). I would like to make it as a starting character. I have a question, did you test this build with other skills? Because in general, the character is based on elements or skills that have a built-in damage conversion. I wonder about such skills as Frost Blades, Willd Strike, Consecrated Path, Smite (looks wonderful, an additional chance for Shock and additional flat lightning damage) and of course Molten Strike (which is my favorite skill from always, maybe next to Shockwave Totem, which unfortunately is currently dead). Or i miss somethink and skills like Blade Flurry or Blade Vortex working best for heralds elementalist build? :)
Last edited by loczek123 on Dec 2, 2018, 1:04:11 PM
"
loczek123 wrote:
Hello, if the build will continue to work (we still do not see a patch note, some characters may stop working after note). I would like to make it as a starting character. I have a question, did you test this build with other skills? Because in general, the character is based on elements or skills that have a built-in damage conversion. I wonder about such skills as Frost Blades, Willd Strike, Consecrated Path, Smite (looks wonderful, an additional chance for Shock and additional flat lightning damage) and of course Molten Strike (which is my favorite skill from always, maybe next to Shockwave Totem, which unfortunately is currently dead). Or i miss somethink and skills like Blade Flurry or Blade Vortex working best for heralds elementalist build? :)

Any skill works, as long as you apply ailments you're good.

The reason why I went with blade flurry it's because it doesn't require any skill swapping at any point.

Clear comes from shatter chains and BF has amazing animation speed that gives the build a true "one tap" vibe to it as well as having the single target juice when you need it.

Ultimately you could use this build as a template and experience your own ideas and variations to make it your own

"
marcel2142 wrote:
Yo, thanks for the Build.
How is the league start with working towards optimal gear?
Can you still go into Red with BF/BV or is it necessary?

From my experience, league start was alright, damage is a bit scarce early but you can totally do red maps with a tabula!

You might wanna stay BV to unlock your atlas early as Vaal BV + Decoy totem is a very easy way to cheese bosses and Uber Izaro.

Once you get the inpulsa you'll clear so much faster and should be able to accumulate currency at a much faster rate to buy the missing pieces (Lyco / craft a good claw / abyss jewels / 6L).

I used it as my league starter, it's not that great compared to current fotm but it gets really strong really quickly.
"
loczek123 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2228668

this guy used the same mechanic and built around Molten Strike
Last edited by marc004 on Dec 3, 2018, 8:07:09 AM
I would like to modify this build and have some questions about the mechanic.

I would like to play this as a pathfinder to have more movement speed. So I no longer have Elemental Equilibrium. How is this affecting the feeling when clearing packs?

Second thing that I am loosing is some chance to shock, freeze, ignite. What do I have to look out for in this regard? Only chance to shock? How much do I need?

Also, do I want high amounts of fire damage or is it fine to convert phys to cold?

Third thing: Elemental Overload. Do I have to get it? Is it that much better, than regular crit or even resolute technique?

Last edited by marc004 on Dec 4, 2018, 11:03:47 AM
thank you for sharing the build , but will it be good for 3.5 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info