[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

I am a bit confused? More Mana wouldn't make me able to run more Auras.

Auras (with the exception of clarity - which we do not run) reserve always a % of the Manapool. It does not matter how big the Manapool for Aurareservations.

If I would guess what makes the difference I would guess that it is propably the helmet enchant. Check the OP for which enchants and stuff work for us.

Thanks for your reply!
Just checked your PoB, there was a different passive tree for indigon version which uses healthy mind jewel. In my case mana pool actually matters, 1000 mana pool gives me 30 unreserved mana, which does not function too well, but 2000 mana pool with 60 unreserved mana will function just fine.

- and you're correct, if I have helmet enchant, I won't suffer with this mana issue as well
Last edited by nal_tony on Feb 26, 2019, 2:08:33 AM
Hi. Is there a way to deal with ailments with this build? Shock, chill, freeze, ignite?

I am at delve 280 or so and this is becoming an issue.
"
Hi. Is there a way to deal with ailments with this build? Shock, chill, freeze, ignite?

I am at delve 280 or so and this is becoming an issue.

Use flasks with the respective immunities on them. The only really important one is an Anti-Freeze flask.

If you are running Wrath Aul you can use the vaal impurities as well.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Feb 28, 2019, 8:59:01 AM
hey m8.. ty for your build.Really enjoyed it!could u check my char plz and tell me how to make it stronger??? and also are you going to update this build for 3.6v.Thanks
"
Black_Fantom wrote:
hey m8.. ty for your build.Really enjoyed it!could u check my char plz and tell me how to make it stronger??? and also are you going to update this build for 3.6v.Thanks

Hey!

Cool thing that you liked it! :)

About your char:

Divine your Shavs for more ES. The multimod on your ring is kinda not so hot - faster start of recharge rate is not really all that good unless you have close to 100% - its kinda wasted on this build. I would craft lightning resistance on it and specc out of lightning walker and into cruel preparation. You can also craft Life on it which gives you a bit of ES via the Presence.

You have quite a bit of gear (mostly your jewels; abyss jewels etc) with suffixes/affixes that only pertain to Attacks - which does not do much for this build - we deal damage with spells, not attacks.

You can also replace the PowerCharge on Crit support on your frenzy with a lv1 clarity. That way you can take advantage of your 3ed Watchers Eye Mod and get some more damage out of Indigon. Should be worth it overall.

Since you have Penetration corruptions on your Poets Pens you can replace the Penetration support on Arc and Ball Lightning with something else.

Elemental Focus is probs the best one for Ball Lightning; for Arc you need to take a look yourself in PoB with your character. *do not* use Elemental Focus on Arc - it will disable your ability to shock. We need that. Controlled Destruction, Increased Crits or Improved Crits might be good alternatives. Maybe an Empower lv 4.

The biggest jump in power would probs come from useing an unnatural instinct and pathing down/levelling up some to the scion nodes behind harrier. Adjust your frenzy support gems for the increased Attackspeed this would provide.

Kinda like this: https://pastebin.com/WdiejgPp (I only changed the talent tree here and added a healthy mind which you lacked for some reason - I did not incorporate all the other changes i just mentioned.)

The rest is propably better (i.e. tripple crit multi) jewels.

I currently have no plans to update the build for 3.6 - I feel like it will work just fine for 3.6 and I am kinda burned out a bit on the game and this buildguide in particular.

Cheers! :)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Mar 2, 2019, 1:52:22 PM
New patch notes:
"
The Poet's Pen now only triggers spells socketed within it if you attacked with that specific weapon. Previously, dual-wielding The Poet's Pen would mean that you triggered spells from both weapons with each attack.

RIP build. Did all sorts of variations of poet's arc and that playstyle was most fun I've had in poe so far. Shame.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Mar 5, 2019, 8:02:45 PM
"
New patch notes:
"
The Poet's Pen now only triggers spells socketed within it if you attacked with that specific weapon. Previously, dual-wielding The Poet's Pen would mean that you triggered spells from both weapons with each attack.

RIP build. Did all sorts of variations of poet's arc and that playstyle was most fun I've had in poe so far. Shame.

Yeah this build was really fun ! RIP
RIP Poets Pens. Thanks for this build. I did my first Uber elder playing this.
RIP, was a great build while it lasted. Will be missed.
What about Barrage?

"
An attack with Barrage uses both weapons, alternating between each weapon for each projectile fired

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info