[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Ending2018 wrote:
Since is 5g 1 red what gem to use ? Op

Literally does not matter. Go to Oriath and check which SupportGem has the highest ManaMultiplier.

thanks i pretty new to it :) with the mana multiplier thing
"
Ending2018 wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Ending2018 wrote:
Since is 5g 1 red what gem to use ? Op

Literally does not matter. Go to Oriath and check which SupportGem has the highest ManaMultiplier.

It's all good - just ask if you need help. :)
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Ending2018 wrote:

after reading quite a lot
u mean by this Oh, that stuff doesnt need to be linked. Essentially what I am useing currently is a 2link cwdt + immortal call and a 4link arcane surge + phase run + inc druation + efficacy.

So the immortal CWDT is all lv 1 ?
only phrase run / arcane surge / inc duraction + efficacy as high lv as possible?
What's a higher priority to run in the shav's -- The phase run or the Immortal call setup? Assuming we don't have a 6 link/3-3 link off colored
"
Ending2018 wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Ending2018 wrote:

after reading quite a lot
u mean by this Oh, that stuff doesnt need to be linked. Essentially what I am useing currently is a 2link cwdt + immortal call and a 4link arcane surge + phase run + inc druation + efficacy.

So the immortal CWDT is all lv 1 ?
only phrase run / arcane surge / inc duraction + efficacy as high lv as possible?

Okay I think you are super confused.

There are two possibilities to link the chest:

1.: If you do run the SpiderAura or do not run the Indigon you can link whatever you want in the Chest. Okay? (That was what this discussion you quoted was about with the cwdt and phase run etc)

2.: If you do run an Indigon and no SpiderAura you run Frenzy in the Chest. Okay?

If you go with 1: You can link whatever you want in the chest. Immortal Call or Phase Run or Bananas and some Apples. It is for you to deceide. Experiment and use what you want.

If you go with 2: 4G2R (6link) is best. But anything simply to make the Frenzy expensive is alright. So 5G1R (6link) is also good. Not quite as good as 4G2R but good. The links are used to give you some attackspeed and to make the Frenzy Manacost high.

None of this is stricly *needed* however to make the build work. This is if you want to optimize your Gear. Keep doing that later when you know the Build and have played it.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 7, 2018, 10:00:27 PM
"
Jack2789 wrote:
What's a higher priority to run in the shav's -- The phase run or the Immortal call setup? Assuming we don't have a 6 link/3-3 link off colored

Uff. Good Question. I would go for the Immortal Call I guess. Its enough to have that 2linked btw, so it is quite cheap.
Thanks for clarify with me :)
i num 2 so i guess i find high mana multiplier gem :)
alright got to level and test
i let u know the result maybe tmmr
but making that 4g 2 r is pretty hard :(
since i have 5g 1 r i not going to rejeweller as it going to be very costly
Last edited by Ending2018 on Sep 7, 2018, 10:05:53 PM
"
Ending2018 wrote:
Thanks for clarify with me :)
i num 2 so i guess i find high mana multiplier gem :)
alright got to level and test
i let u know the result maybe tmmr
but making that 4g 2 r is pretty hard :(
since i have 5g 1 r i not going to rejeweller as it going to be very costly

\o/ Wooooo. I was thinking I was going mad. xD

Cheers and have fun! :)

And yeah, getting it 4g2r is really expensive. I would leave it too. Thats for when you have the money to spare and nothing else to use on.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Sep 7, 2018, 10:08:19 PM
Great build! Still working on getting some of the endgame gear and getting my dps up, but the leech is amazing! I'm in Delve so I can't get the Spider Web but other than that most of the items are easily obtainable for a price, still haven't been able to find any Voidbringers with Elemental Weakness on hit yet. Might have to try and make some.
Last edited by aceofbladesx on Sep 7, 2018, 10:54:43 PM
Hey dude! I dont know if this has been asked but what other flasks are good other than wise oak ( i really hate to play around with the resistance mechanic).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info