[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
Pnennu wrote:
Hey dude! I dont know if this has been asked but what other flasks are good other than wise oak ( i really hate to play around with the resistance mechanic).

Tried to vall gloves and got this:

+3 lvl to gems, hmm. Is it cost something?(can't find such gloves on poe trade)
Last edited by RawDamage on Sep 8, 2018, 8:54:24 AM
"
RawDamage wrote:
Tried to vall gloves and got this:

+3 lvl to gems, hmm. Is it cost something?(can't find such gloves on poe trade)

LOL! xD

Well, okay. That works too I guess. :P

Once your bloodmagic in your headslot is leveled up you can switch the Auras around like I did and get +3 on Herald and Wrath which is actually kinda good.

You need to check in PoB though yourself how much damage that is.
nvm figured it out

was wondering how to generate power charges, figured out it was Forbidden Power :)
Last edited by SomeoneSerious on Sep 8, 2018, 4:53:43 PM
"
nvm figured it out

Just post it - It might help someone else figure out stuff too. :)
Pretty lame that there is pretty much no mention of this build, as listed, cannot be made in 3.4 due to no Spider Aura being available.

Yes, in the FAQ section it mentioned this.... but it's almost a bait-n-switch. Please update to reflect the true and possible 3.4 build if you're going to call it 3.4 and then feel free to have a section hidden at the bottom outlining how you can get legacy league stuff in Standard or something to make it different.

As for 3.4, you cannot do a vast majority of this builds claimed features, item requirements, and skill tree as posted.
IGN: SoulCinder
Last edited by PerfectXtreme on Sep 8, 2018, 4:51:04 PM
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
Pretty lame that there is pretty much no mention of this build, as listed, cannot be made in 3.4 due to no Spider Aura being available.

Yes, in the FAQ section it mentioned this.... but it's almost a bait-n-switch. Please update to reflect the true and possible 3.4 build if you're going to call it 3.4 and then feel free to have a section hidden at the bottom outlining how you can get legacy league stuff in Standard or something to make it different.

As for 3.4, you cannot do a vast majority of this builds claimed features, item requirements, and skill tree as posted.

It says right at the start in a very fat cursive post marked with >>>> Click for League PoB <<<<< where you can find the Build/Gear for the current league.

[Removed by Support]

People play this build in this league. Have killed UberElder in the previous League. Are probably going to kill UberElder again this league with it or already have. People in Standard without and with LegacyGear enjoy this build and killed UberElder with it.
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Sep 8, 2018, 10:38:52 PM
Yea I've pretty much got all the priority gear (using watcher's eye with es on hit over spider aura) and can bulldoze any maps with any affixes with the exception of reflect elemental damage :D

Both the offense and defense capabilities are amazing, great build.
Last edited by shadowrs on Sep 8, 2018, 6:45:39 PM
is 5 ex enough to do all(or most) content with this build? cant get pob atm to check the cheap gear out
"
apeksmainman wrote:
is 5 ex enough to do all(or most) content with this build? cant get pob atm to check the cheap gear out

4 Poet pens at 40 each = ~1.5ex
Shav wrapping = ~65c
if you decide to buy elder ring with warlord mark on hit = ~50c (buying it is prob cheaper at this point in the league, ive wasted a good amount of chaos on alt orbs and just decided to buy a ring with the curse instead). My luck may just be shit, up to you.
Watcher's eye for ES on hit is ~4 ex

So you'll need a little bit over 5 ex but then you're all set, can do pretty much anything tbh.

I didn't have watcher's eye until very recently but I was able to clear red maps fine without it
Last edited by shadowrs on Sep 8, 2018, 9:10:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info