[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Ending2018 wrote:

can you link with the gem in the front page ? like what is really recommended for 6l ? etc? thanks

It *is* all linked on the frontpage.

If you can't bother to read my explanations or if you don't want to bother going into the mechanics of the build I can't help you.

In general the 6link doesn't matter. You can leave all 6 sockets empty and the build still works.

Only(!) if you do not run the Spider Aura and do run with an Indigon you *should* have the long 6 link. It says so in the OP! Each PoB Link states exactly for what kind of gear/purpose it is made.

ok thanks
let me take a quick look too many words :(
"
Ending2018 wrote:

ok thanks
let me take a quick look too many words :(

You can just start leveling and come in here to ask questions whenever you feel stuck on your character or don't know what to do next. I think that might be best for everyone involved.

^^'
what u have in mind with 5g 1 b ?

"
Ending2018 wrote:

I am sorry, I dont quite know what your question is? What I think about 5g 1b for the chest slot?
Sure, works.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Ending2018 wrote:

I am sorry, I dont quite know what your question is? What I think about 5g 1b for the chest slot?
Sure, works.

what gem can i link with ?
GMP / Frenzy / Faster attack / culling strike / phrase / Arcane Surge ?

what do u think?
Last edited by Ending2018 on Sep 7, 2018, 11:37:48 AM
"
Ending2018 wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Ending2018 wrote:

Sure, works.

what do u think?

Yeah, sure. That works.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Ending2018 wrote:

what do u think?

Yeah, sure. That works.

change of plan what u think of this off color now??

5g 1 r ??

Last edited by Ending2018 on Sep 7, 2018, 12:32:26 PM
"
Ending2018 wrote:

change of plan what u think of this off color now??

5g 1 r ??

Sure, also works. 2 Red would be best though - we dont need the colours for anything fancy - we just want those 2 reds to get a big manamultiplier of the support gems. We want to make the frenzy as expensive as possible, thats all. 2 red sockets work for that best. But this is okay too.
I want to say thanks to Cyrix1337. It's really cool build, even without some items its playability is awesome.

I'm playing without elder jewel and even without warlord ring(using cwdt+warlord+ele weakness). But all goes smooth and fast, I simply can't die in delves and maps :)
I have few exalts to improve gear, but acrually I don't feel that I need it now, maybe for uelder or deeper delves.
"
RawDamage wrote:
I want to say thanks to Cyrix1337. It's really cool build, even without some items its playability is awesome.

I'm playing without elder jewel and even without warlord ring(using cwdt+warlord+ele weakness). But all goes smooth and fast, I simply can't die in delves and maps :)
I have few exalts to improve gear, but acrually I don't feel that I need it now, maybe for uelder or deeper delves.

Thank You! Feedback like that means a lot. :)

Yeah, I made the build with the thought in mind that it should work early on with a small investment and scale well into the lategame when one got a lot of currency to dump.

I am glad it works out for you guys like that. Quite a while since I leveled it myself. ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info