[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

hello again :)

how do you and YT_HB get to 8.6k ES on your uber elder videos?
I don't get it :)
I don't understand your indigon in PoB. It has increased spell damage, fine. But where you can get those cast speed?
"
La_D wrote:
I don't understand your indigon in PoB. It has increased spell damage, fine. But where you can get those cast speed?

Its how poets pens work. It says so in the OP and is explained, read it!

"
falagar112 wrote:

My PoBs are posted. Look for yourself.
"
falagar112 wrote:

This is mostly speculation on my part as I can't see the live characters only what is shown in the video and the POB's that are supplied but... Cyrix is always running between 7.1-7.4k es in his videos (from the ones I checked) and YT was using a rare helm (assuming with very high es) a rare belt, which I would assume had at least decent es, sin treks and probably used Vile Bastion.

I can't see YT's tree but I would assume they are also running legacy Shavs as well.

As I mentioned at the beginning though, Cyrix is always shown running between 7.1-7.4k es, so as stated in the OP 7k+ should be all you NEED. If you feel like you need more for your style of play, there is always room to bump it up.
Last edited by _Duality_ on Oct 24, 2018, 10:08:14 AM
Here's the closest PoB I could find for my build when I made that video: https://pastebin.com/FZ6GTNZf
Last edited by YT_HB on Oct 24, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

Just crafted this, what do I do with it? :D
"

Scour and start again... kidding of course :P I would probably meta craft it out to try and hit a decent ES roll. I would probably block ele damage to attacks then slam it.

But if you don't want to spend any extra you could probably just master craft 23 ES on the belt and call it a day.
Last edited by _Duality_ on Oct 24, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
"

's neat. But lacks both the resists we do not have on our uniques (fire and cold) and has no ES. We do not lack in damage. Especially damage increases are kinda trivial for any build that runs an indigon.
With indigon it is not difficult to get 500% or 600% increased Damage. Getting another 50% increase is nice but kinda - yeah. Dunno. Not the stats we are looking for on our rares.

Its pretty good but you need to slam some stuff/Craft on it to make it fit into this build I feel like.
Ive never done meta crafting before so I dont really know what to do ^^
Hallo!
What requiments are for using Indigon? How many mana and mana reg are needed?
And why dont use Bastion? I thoung its core of the occu, beauce of es regen and stun immunity.
IGN: Javana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info