[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

Hello Everyone
i tried to follow the guide as close as possible, but i have a lot of troubles with my amount of mana shield and to dont get 1 hit by big tier bosses

i made my character public. So if anyone can give me a hint of what can i do to help my build :D. THIS IS MY FIRST LEAGUE IN POE, so please mind that in noob.

(i see some videos with people with 7k, 8k energy shield...i really don't know how they can do that) and i'm far behind DPS too..

Thanks
"
timgarbim wrote:
Hello Everyone
i tried to follow the guide as close as possible, but i have a lot of troubles with my amount of mana shield and to dont get 1 hit by big tier bosses

i made my character public. So if anyone can give me a hint of what can i do to help my build :D. THIS IS MY FIRST LEAGUE IN POE, so please mind that in noob.

(i see some videos with people with 7k, 8k energy shield...i really don't know how they can do that) and i'm far behind DPS
too..

Thanks

Hey. Im only on my mobile phone so i cant rly check out the char. But if u need some fast answear before some1 else gets to u heres what i see at first glance:

U dont follow the guide at all. U use wrong gems, wrong gear and wrong flasks.

Get the gems and links like the op suggests.
Death door is rly expansive and give u low energy shield. Get some rares ore ops suggested budget uniques.
U use shaper ring. Get a rare elder ring with warlord mark on hit as second ring. This makes no sense as it is atm.
I dont know how good indigon is with 4link setup maybe consider vertex.
Your flasks dont rly do anything, check the flasks in op.

Like said i cant see skill tree , jewels all gems etc because of mobile phone but basically i would recommend u read the guide again and redo things by a lot.

Oh and also u took the wrong ascendencY class. This is an occultist build and not an elementalist.

U should feel lile 100x stronger with just a few changes and its all explained in the guide. Just read more carefully
Last edited by Schnubbel_ on Oct 22, 2018, 11:31:47 PM
And other victim of the gem level : https://imgur.com/a/m9DTBzV
Last edited by Meothaku on Oct 23, 2018, 6:05:32 AM
Hey,

I have 3.77 attacks/second, how bad is this?
Should I remove quality from something, or not bother?
"
falagar112 wrote:
Hey,

I have 3.77 attacks/second, how bad is this?
Should I remove quality from something, or not bother?

Nothing to worry about. Once it gets above 3.8 without any cooldown recovery you may have to start testing to see if you skip casts.
"
timgarbim wrote:
Hello Everyone

(i see some videos with people with 7k, 8k energy shield...i really don't know how they can do that) and i'm far behind DPS too..

Thanks

Sorry, I am not sure what you followed but it is not this guide. You are even the wrong asendency class.

Did you mix up this thread with another one?
"
Meothaku wrote:
And other victim of the gem level : https://imgur.com/a/m9DTBzV

Sorry, I won't write stuff like 'Gem levels are important' into the guide.

It *does* say this is not a noob friendly guide - this does mean that I will not go over the most basic of the game mechanics in this build. i.e. what gem levels do or how basic upkeep works.

Especially when what I write is going to be ignored anyhow. Like this dude whom you are chatting with. It says clearly in the guide use a Vertex to start out with. That way you can get away with lower level gems and do not need any expensive corrupted ones.

But as it stands there is a lot of evidence that some people can't read, can't think and can't comprehend what they read only then to proceed to complain anyhow.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Oct 23, 2018, 10:31:30 AM
I decided to give a go to the PP build, and found your build,
it was really fun experience.

Did the deathless 1 portal Shaper and it was such a easy fight, had a little bit of problems with guardians:) but I guess because I did not know their mechanics that well.

Their is a lot of room for improvements, have some shitty jewels, levels of the gems ain't 21 for all spells, do not have 2nd curse(i use blasphemy+Temporal chains instead of Arctic armor+Enlighten for Delve), bricked like 20 pieces of Voidbringers gloves, might still get it someday:)

But all in all this build feels nice, and there is a room for flexibility(i can change boots, or try different amulet).

So thanks for the build!
"
sutekh123 wrote:
I decided to give a go to the PP build, and found your build,
it was really fun experience.

Did the deathless 1 portal Shaper and it was such a easy fight, had a little bit of problems with guardians:) but I guess because I did not know their mechanics that well.

Their is a lot of room for improvements, have some shitty jewels, levels of the gems ain't 21 for all spells, do not have 2nd curse(i use blasphemy+Temporal chains instead of Arctic armor+Enlighten for Delve), bricked like 20 pieces of Voidbringers gloves, might still get it someday:)

But all in all this build feels nice, and there is a room for flexibility(i can change boots, or try different amulet).

So thanks for the build!

Sounds like a good time! :) Thanks for the feedback!
What gems would have the highest prio of lvl 21 after arc and ball lightning? I'm kinda pleb at PoB and I don't see a big DPS increase enough to justify some of the gems contra their price. I'm sure I get bigger numbers it's just that I can't see it.

I would greatly appreciate any help on this, maybe a top 5 list if u cant bother more. I got 5 ex some hundred c and a couple ex-worth items to be sold and I need to know what to spend my curr on before I start vaaling voidbringers or craft a better curse ring :p

Many thanks for the cool build. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info