[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

Hi all guys, tryin to make a build on this guide, but have few questions about dmg and hp.
All is ok, but in pob i have only 90k arc dps with all dmg mods, but on author build is around 400k. So why? oO

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BarBQshka/characters
Character link (xKatie)
Also i dunno how to make my pob build.

And i take oneshots sometimes , from redelder guards or shaper guards(incl uelder too). How to make my build more comfortable?
Pls explain it to me

P.S. Sry for my english, im ru player
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGfT1FDjqGlm7k7DIma8DBw?sub_confirmation=1
Last edited by BarBQshka on Oct 26, 2018, 5:44:14 AM
@Cyrix
"
Neat! Did you try out a vertex instead of a Heretics Veil? The +1 to gems would also give you a lv22 blasphemy but also give you quality on the Blasphmy - which is *incredibly* good for curses? (Also has more ES/Evasion) I dont quite know how that would fit into the Manaupkeep/Gemslots though.
In general though Heretics Veil is only good since it gives you a 5link - if you can spare 1 socket a Vertex tends to be better usually. I feel like we have sockets available.

Can't use vortex, mana problem :(
The only solution is to use Skyforth boots, but then it's a dex problem xD
Btw i dropped a pair of Skyforth the other day, and they could be a good addition to the build :)
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Meothaku wrote:
Delve 1000+ push edition :
After further testing and farming in delve 1K, i found this new setup EXTREMLY confortable and i feel i can push again :

Thank you for the build,

It's actually extremely hard to get 3R-2G-1B sockets body, any possible option f.e. for 2R-2G-2B ?
Last edited by refdata on Oct 26, 2018, 5:20:17 PM
"
refdata wrote:
"
Meothaku wrote:
After further testing and farming in delve 1K, i found this new setup EXTREMLY confortable and i feel i can push again :

Thank you for the build,

It's actually extremely hard to get 3R-2G-1B sockets body, any possible option f.e. for 2R-2G-2B ?

If you're using Indigon, then all you're looking for is the maximum amount of mana multipliers on your support gems for your Frenzy attack. You can use whatever support gems maximize the mana cost of Frenzy.

If you're not using Indigon (like the gear you quoted), then your Frenzy shouldn't be in that spot anyway and you'd want something like CWDT-IC-Inc Dur-Phase Run-.... Just Vorici 3 red sockets and get at least 1 green socket.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
Did you try out a vertex instead of a Heretics Veil? The +1 to gems would also give you a lv22 blasphemy but also give you quality on the Blasphmy - which is *incredibly* good for curses? (Also has more ES/Evasion)

Which enchant / corruption would you recommend on a Vertex for this build?
"
Meothaku wrote:

But why are you still using Voidbringer?
Just ripped three Uber Elder sets, and didnt really get close to finishing any of the times. I definitely need to get better at the fight, but are there any things I am missing? Check my profile, or a pastebin link is here: https://pastebin.com/XD69yETE. I might be using Herald of Ice for clear when you check, but I used Arctic Armour for the attempts.

I found that I could take a couple hits but was not good enough at dodging to regain ES before being hit again. I did better using flame dash for mobility instead of phase run for arcane surge, so Im using that. Would swapping to Purity of Ice and some defensive flasks really help that much? I didn't have much flask uptime during the fight.
Hey,

Loving this build so far. Only been playing 3 days but my gear is coming along well after having a key drop in Delve.

I'm having major mana issues and don't see how to lose the mana flask? Maybe the Indigon is the key, but I gotta get my head into that calculator.

That, or I'm missing something else to have mana issues? Here's my gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAVCD8QQWBEPES8RUBV-FkAXLxslHRQdgx8YIvQnqSoLKwosnC9vMFs1uTsNO3xBlkJ6RKtG10uuTLNQMFBCUftTNVWuVdZXKVxrXfJfamTnZlRmnmwLbRlwUnC7cYVyD3pwe9d88H5Zfq9_xoCkghCESIV9idOMNox2jRmOZI9Gj6aP-pEHkyeUb5uhoS-io6crrJesmK6ztvq3MbjKuZO7_L6KwcXDCcNtzRbQH9DQ0PXZE9lb2V_bXt2M34rfsOAS6QLr9ewY7-vyHfem99f60g==?accountName=Wraeclaster&characterName=LucySpanks

Edit: to add tree link

Last edited by Wraeclaster on Oct 27, 2018, 1:38:17 PM
"
Wraeclaster wrote:
Hey,

Loving this build so far. Only been playing 3 days but my gear is coming along well after having a key drop in Delve.

I'm having major mana issues and don't see how to lose the mana flask? Maybe the Indigon is the key, but I gotta get my head into that calculator.

That, or I'm missing something else to have mana issues? Here's my gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAVCD8QQWBEPES8RUBV-FkAXLxslHRQdgx8YIvQnqSoLKwosnC9vMFs1uTsNO3xBlkJ6RKtG10uuTLNQMFBCUftTNVWuVdZXKVxrXfJfamTnZlRmnmwLbRlwUnC7cYVyD3pwe9d88H5Zfq9_xoCkghCESIV9idOMNox2jRmOZI9Gj6aP-pEHkyeUb5uhoS-io6crrJesmK6ztvq3MbjKuZO7_L6KwcXDCcNtzRbQH9DQ0PXZE9lb2V_bXt2M34rfsOAS6QLr9ewY7-vyHfem99f60g==?accountName=Wraeclaster&characterName=LucySpanks

Edit: to add tree link

Why are you using the same gems in your Poet's Pen ?

The casts still go off even when you run out of mana so not really that big a deal ?

Highly unlikely you have 7k ES so you really should be using Vial Bastion instead of Forbidden Power.
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:

Why are you using the same gems in your Poet's Pen ?

The casts still go off even when you run out of mana so not really that big a deal ?

Highly unlikely you have 7k ES so you really should be using Vial Bastion instead of Forbidden Power.

I see, so it's not such a big deal if there isn't enough mana for the frenzy attack sometimes?
Last edited by Wraeclaster on Oct 27, 2018, 9:07:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info